The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

she really did become the Black Madonna, can't sing can't dance but she's bigger than life :coffee:

Madonna dances better than Rihanna, but Rihanna has the better choreography and oozes sex.

Madonna's voice was decent in the 80's and 90's. I have always liked Rihanna's voice, she has her own style, though she does have some really strange technique and does weird things with it.

• Upvote 1

According to Mediabase Year End Charts...

Pop Radio Most Played Artist - #6 Rihanna

Most Played Song - #8 Stay

Most Played Song - #32 Diamonds

Rhythmic Radio Most Played Artist - #1 Rihanna

Most Played Song - #7 Pour It Up

Most Played Song - #8 Diamonds

Most Played Song - #20 Stay

Urban Radio Most Played Artist - #2 Rihanna

Most Played Song - #1 Pour It Up

Most Played Song - #9 Loveeeeeee Song

See full lists - http://pulsemusic.proboards.com/thread/136383/billboard-hot-100-12-2013?page=3

• Upvote 1

Rihanna has NOT taken over anyone else's reign. She has her own reign and is in her own lane. The comparisons and bringing other individuals into Rih's equation is unacceptable. :P

Sorry but ain't nobody worried about Beyonce. Hell Beyonce ain't even worried about Beyonce hence no album yet after failed singles
  • Upvote 1

Sorry but ain't nobody worried about Beyonce. Hell Beyonce ain't even worried about Beyonce hence no album yet after failed singles

I'm not concerned about that. This thread is for RIHSUS!

Rihanna rejected a feature on "Timber" and will be featured on Shakira's new lead single coming next month!!

• Upvote 1

Madonna dances better than Rihanna, but Rihanna has the better choreography and oozes sex.

Madonna's voice was decent in the 80's and 90's. I have always liked Rihanna's voice, she has her own style, though she does have some really strange technique and does weird things with it.

I spot a lie :umm: neither "dances"