The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

RIGHT?!?! That's what get broads over 40 fucked up and looking foolish, thinking they have to compete with the new girls who they fucking inspired, it looks tacky and sad and desperate, Rihanna, Beyonce, P!nk, Taylor, Kelly, & Gaga are not Janet's competition, their her bitches, they look up to her, so she can't see them next to her cause as successful as they are none of them are next to her :coffee:

tumblr_morhtj4dpp1s4f4t0o1_400_zpsd5689e06.gif

• Upvote 2

I'm sure Janet said it herself - what these girls are doing today she's already done.

Yup, thus theres no need to compete with somone who's still in their prime and trying to lay their own tracks or are following her own. Rihanna's gonna come out, do her thing and the success is gonna add to her becoming where Janet is in 10-15 more years, Janet's gonna come out and if her album fails, oh well, it don't hurt her legacy or name (Aretha,Diana, Barbrah, Cher, Tina, & most recently Celine all proved that when their last albums didn't exactly sell like hot cakes and out sell their lessors), and if it's a commercial success, all it does is just add to their greatness.

I'd LIVE for Janet to have a "Aretha-Freeway Of Love" (#3 on the Hot 100, released when she was 43), "Tina Turner-What's Love Got To Do With It" (#1 on the Hot 100, released when she was 45), and ESPECIALLY a "Cher-Believe"(simply put the biggest hit of her career, #1 worldwide, released when she was 52). I do have hope she has 1 song that ranks her with that at some point in her future, but my point about those songs, is without those songs listed, those names were still in legendary territory, like Janet is now, they just added to their legacy more so.

I'm sure Janet said it herself - what these girls are doing today she's already done.

She did..and at a level that NONE of them are seeing.

When you put lessors against a certified legend, you're making yourself look stupid.

Beyonce, Rihanna, Gaga, etc. are still building their legacies. How in the hell you're gonna compare the one who blazed the trail to artists who are still going strong in the industry? :sigh:

Just because the newer generation are seeing success in their own right doesn't make LEGENDS like Janet seem less relevant. :sigh:

• Upvote 2

She did..and at a level that NONE of them are seeing.

When you put lessors against a certified legend, you're making yourself look stupid.

Beyonce, Rihanna, Gaga, etc. are still building their legacies. How in the hell you're gonna compare the one who blazed the trail to artists who are still going strong in the industry? :sigh:

Just because the newer generation are seeing success in their own right doesn't make LEGENDS like Janet seem less relevant. :sigh:

yessss all of that!

I don't feel like Rihanna is an album artist... Janet is.. or was..

That's no offense to Rihanna.. her albums are epic as of the past 2-3 years... It's just she finds success in Touring and Billboard Hot 100

More than likely, Janet won't have a #1 single.. Whatever... but she'll have a gold album if the singles are Feedback quality

i think she is an albums artist who just happens to do better with her singles idc for her first two albums but with each album she got better, i think janet can have a #1 single hell her last album debuted at #1 really off of her name alone and discipline is nowhere near her best album being that she is writing on this album and in a new space in her life anything could happen she needs the right team

Well to be fair to Mariah, every decade has it's Diva who's past her prime but she think she's still the hot chick with the girls half her age. This generation has Mariah, the 90's had Cher, the 70s had Dionne, and the WORST 1 in the 80's was ARETHA, Dayz we already talked about that LOL, WOOO, Mrs. Aretha was REALLLLLL pressed about Whitney back in the day, they even talked about that in her own A&E bio SHADED her for that lol. That's a reason there was no video for "It Isn't, It Wasn't, It Aint Ever Gonna Be" (allegedly).

But then with them chicks all came to a place after a harsh reminder of chart flops that their legacys were already set, and Mariah will too....she better.

• Upvote 1

Well to be fair to Mariah, every decade has it's Diva who's past her prime but she think she's still the hot chick with the girls half her age. This generation has Mariah, the 90's had Cher, the 70s had Dionne, and the WORST 1 in the 80's was ARETHA, Dayz we already talked about that LOL, WOOO, Mrs. Aretha was REALLLLLL pressed about Whitney back in the day, they even talked about that in her own A&E bio SHADED her for that lol. That's a reason there was no video for "It Isn't, It Wasn't, It Aint Ever Gonna Be" (allegedly).

But then with them chicks all came to a place after a harsh reminder of chart flops that their legacys were already set, and Mariah will too....she better.

Mariah aint that stable, she married and fucking a young dude, she might get/be deluded

Mariah tries to compete w/ the young girls (and looking mighty foolish doin so, I might add)

Meanwhile, Janet knows her place in the game now and accepts it.

That's the difference between someone who's thirsty and someone who's not even slightly parched

and that made me stop liking the bitch. Mariah was never "Sexy" and was never seen by the media or anywhere else as a worldwide sex symbol like Janet. Her remixes catered to blacks and her childish ways of trying to be sexy was just a turn off. It was easy to tell for anybody that she was trying to hard and sexy was and still isn't a natural look for Mariah

Wait hold up? Whitney had Urethra Stanklin pressed? :o

whitney_receipts_zpsb556b579.gif

• Upvote 1

Mariah aint that stable, she married and fucking a young dude, she might get/be deluded

He's 11 yrs younger than her, Cher's dated a guy 20 yrs younger than her, same with Aretha, and then it's the chicks thats all them years older than them. lol, She's a lil ditzy but I don't think unstable.

and that made me stop liking the bitch. Mariah was never "Sexy" and was never seen by the media or anywhere else as a worldwide sex symbol like Janet. Her remixes catered to blacks and her childish ways of trying to be sexy was just a turn off. It was easy to tell for anybody that she was trying to hard and sexy was and still isn't a natural look for Mariah

Wait hold up? Whitney had Urethra Stanklin pressed? :o

whitney_receipts_zpsb556b579.gif

Mariah was sexy during Butterfly, because she wasnt forcing it, she was being really being herself to me, it wasn't till after that where she was wearing short short & bra's and bikini's where I was like ".......um OK", like I do find her sexy but more so when she's not trying to be a vixen.

You'd have to see her A&E biography, they laid it out, and said that she hated that they seemed to have given Whitney songs that she would've like to have and felt like she could've sang better (but the reality was/is Retha think her voice is still pre-1975 perfect, but ever since 80 she's sounded like a old lady, and nobody wanna hear about a old lady saving all her love for nobody). Like they said it was clear that tho Aretha always loved Whitney, all her life, she was very jealous of her, OH and that Whitney got The Bodyguard, and Retha wasn't considered.........like Costner could pick her up and run.........

He's 11 yrs younger than her, Cher's dated a guy 20 yrs younger than her, same with Aretha, and then it's the chicks thats all them years older than them. lol, She's a lil ditzy but I don't think unstable.

Mariah was sexy during Butterfly, because she wasnt forcing it, she was being really being herself to me, it wasn't till after that where she was wearing short short & bra's and bikini's where I was like ".......um OK", like I do find her sexy but more so when she's not trying to be a vixen.

You'd have to see her A&E biography, they laid it out, and said that she hated that they seemed to have given Whitney songs that she would've like to have and felt like she could've sang better (but the reality was/is Retha think her voice is still pre-1975 perfect, but ever since 80 she's sounded like a old lady, and nobody wanna hear about a old lady saving all her love for nobody). Like they said it was clear that tho Aretha always loved Whitney, all her life, she was very jealous of her, OH and that Whitney got The Bodyguard, and Retha wasn't considered.........like Costner could pick her up and run.........

Um i'm sure they'd want a pretty girl to do Bodyguard with Costner since he was a nice looking man. Aretha was never pretty...sorry she just wasn't. So now I know 2 women had Aretha pressed. Whitney and Patti LaBelle and Patti still has her pressed lol

Um i'm sure they'd want a pretty girl to do Bodyguard with Costner since he was a nice looking man. Aretha was never pretty...sorry she just wasn't. So now I know 2 women had Aretha pressed. Whitney and Patti LaBelle and Patti still has her pressed lol

I think she was before she got thicker before 1965 when she looked like this.39718915.jpg Ofcourse Whitney was more beautiful, but Aretha was a looker before the weight, but she was definitely, "Re-re from down the street" pretty, not Magazine cover breathtakingly GORGEOUS like Whitney. And personally I always disagreed that she was jealous of Patti, cause tho Patti's voice aged MUCH better than Aretha's, Aretha is more successful, powerful, and respected than Patti in nearly every way. But that's just me, I love em both.

I think she was before she got thicker before 1965 when she looked like this.39718915.jpg Ofcourse Whitney was more beautiful, but Aretha was a looker before the weight. And personally I always disagreed that she was jealous of Patti, cause tho Patti's voice aged MUCH better than Aretha's, Aretha is more successful, powerful, and respected than Patti in nearly every way. But that's just me, I love em both.

lol no that's just average. She's just decent looking

lol no that's just average. She's just decent looking

Well yea mostly, like I said I get prettiest girl in the neighborhood from her, but put her next to the cheerleaders and Are-who? But yea when The Bodyguard was going on she was looking like thisArethaOhWell-vi.gif?1387770562and I don't think anybody would pay to see her play the female lead in a major Hollywood movie

• Upvote 1

Well yea mostly, like I said I get prettiest girl in the neighborhood from her, but put her next to the cheerleaders and Are-who? But yea when The Bodyguard was going on she was looking like thisArethaOhWell-vi.gif?1387770562and I don't think anybody would pay to see her play the female lead in a major Hollywood movie

ooh Lord no. She looks like somebody's damn Aunt. I couldn't picture Kevin Costner making out with Aunt Jemima

Yup. I've been finding her sexy as of late in interviews because it comes across as natural. She's always reminded me of Jessica Rabbit.

• Upvote 1

Yes! Her and Nick are like Jessica and Roger Rabbit basically lol

Mariah is only competing with herself. She never jumped on the EDM bandwagon like almost everybody else. She stayed true to the music she loves, and it paid of with #B :)

And I find it funny that its okay for men like Jay-Z to marry a woman 12 years younger than him, yet when a woman does it they're trying to stay hip. Gimme a break lol.