20 Y.O vs Discipline

Escapade

12 members have voted

1. 1. 20 Y.O vs Discipline

• 20 Y.O
    • Discipline

2.0 yo is as generic as Janet can be. Truly awful and it has aged badly

Discipline's biggest probs are the slow jams and the lack of Janet there. But Feedback , Rock With U, Cant Be Good >>>>>>>>>> anything on 20 copies sold

I agree, but still dislike Discipline. Its an album of two halves for me...after CBG it falls short. I hate the title track. Whats Ur Name/The1 is more generic than anything on 20YO.

Its funny, i have listened to 20YO two days in a row and i must say i like Show Me and DI2M more than b4 -_-

I agree, but still dislike Discipline. Its an album of two halves for me...after CBG it falls short. I hate the title track. Whats Ur Name/The1 is more generic than anything on 20YO.

Its funny, i have listened to 20YO two days in a row and i must say i like Show Me and DI2M more than b4 -_-

true. It's not cohesive at all , the second half of the album is really a bone stopper. HM i HATE those tracks >_<

really? i can't even play that album now (only This Body and Take Care occasionally) . 20 feels like an album a shit load of unrelevant r&b artists could have done :thumbdown:

thats hard....

I picked discipline and thats only because of Feedback, Luv, and Rock with u

The first half of Discipline and the 2nd half of 20 YO would have made a great album. I would have appreciated Discipline more if she had a hand in the writing...and vocally Discipline is her worst album.

true. It's not cohesive at all , the second half of the album is really a bone stopper. HM i HATE those tracks >_<

really? i can't even play that album now (only This Body and Take Care occasionally) . 20 feels like an album a shit load of unrelevant r&b artists could have done :thumbdown:

I havent played it all the way through for about 2 years. I felt like hearing SEx and then let the album play through. I agree that it sounds like an album made by a lesser r&b mortal - GIOM and This Body being my worst :thumbdown:

Archived