Why do people bully others?

Special K

Seriously why do people bully others? Should parents be held accountable for their kids actions?

Some cases fear and jealously... or they could see a trait in that person that is within themselves.

I say if someone fuck with you fuck with them back and give it to them hard. I learned that early in life... I always give people what they give me. Stand up for urself and rip them apart mentally it works every time.

I do think it's part of insecurities and some of the other reasons mentioned. I also do believe that, among kids, it is to a certain extent "natural". It was horrible at my school when I was growing up - at one point I even switched schools over it. Parents and teachers did their best, but I think there's something innate about it and I don't think there will ever be a day when schools are free from bullies.

I do think it's gotten a lot worse in some ways recently - especially with the cyber bullying and such. I'm so glad we didn't have myspace and such when I was a kid!

Seriously why do people bully others? Should parents be held accountable for their kids actions?

I have come across folks that are really insecure, the issue is folks express it differently which is why it was hard to understand bullying outta insecurity, these folks are actually really flawed inside, filled with negative energy and they take it out on those that are close to them

Some cases fear and jealously... or they could see a trait in that person that is within themselves.

I say if someone fuck with you fuck with them back and give it to them hard. I learned that early in life... I always give people what they give me. Stand up for urself and rip them apart mentally it works every time.

spoken like a true taurus !!!!! :thumbup:

Or depending on their age it could just be because they have a crush on u :coffee:

I was bullying this old chick at the gym yesterday... :filenails:

We were both going for the same treadmill. She was there first, and she had put her towel on it. I threw the towel on the floor, laughed out loud and made her wait.

:filenails::filenails::filenails:

Archived