Valentine's Day?

Bailey

Hey hey..you said the right words..them other boys just want some of my cinnabunnz.. :rolleyes:

these boys dont know class, and how to be a man, of course any good man like yourself DESERVES to be courted, they probably think courted is something you do at arraignment, but no I would make sure it was a nice place requiring reservations first, and a table secluded from the rest so we could actually hear the other talk, maybe some music from a live band, then take you home like a gentleman, as for your "cinnabuunz" I tend to believe the longer the wait and the better the connection the hotter the passion boo, NOW having said all that I will let them get back to deciding on whose going to be on the Real Househoes of PlanetJanet :rolleyes:

these boys dont know class, and how to be a man, of course any good man like yourself DESERVES to be courted, they probably think courted is something you do at arraignment, but no I would make sure it was a nice place requiring reservations first, and a table secluded from the rest so we could actually hear the other talk, maybe some music from a live band, then take you home like a gentleman, as for your "cinnabuunz" I tend to believe the longer the wait and the better the connection the hotter the passion boo, NOW having said all that I will let them get back to deciding on whose going to be on the Real Househoes of PlanetJanet :rolleyes:

Spoken like a true gentleman.. :blush: I do need to be courted and such..and you may get the business in a day or so.. :unsure::ph34r:

Archived