Valentine's Day?

Bailey

Im single too, and I have to say I kinda think it matters because I have wanted something fun to do on V-day problem is last year I went outta my way to impress my ex and he was an ass to me the whole weekend and I dont even think he so much as said happy V-day the problem with selfish people is they think so much their own way they forget they with someone which is why I think those kinda people deserve to be single and date themselves

I love my boyfriend everyday so fuck V day... I will celebrate it though <_<

I plan to buy him these boots he wanted and... take him out to eat then go home and give him a full body massage thats it. (happy ending included) Not sure what he has planned for me though.

I love you boo I can always depend on you to come into muh threads and speak Like a Man should tell the rest of dez hoes :coffee: oh and Good MornTING

back to the topic at hand on the real I want ya'll to come 100 in here, if you feeling V day than do that, If not do you, all I ask is explain why and be real, cause its kinda hard for me to believe no one gives a fuck, when all this shit on TV V-day coming like its on a Friday or sumthin this year :coffee:

back to the topic at hand on the real I want ya'll to come 100 in here, if you feeling V day than do that, If not do you, all I ask is explain why and be real, cause its kinda hard for me to believe no one gives a fuck, when all this shit on TV V-day coming like its on a Friday or sumthin this year :coffee:

stores need to make money and will whore any holiday to make that money....

Fuck V-Day, it's just a manufactured Hallmark holiday designed to swindle money from suckers idiots impressionable people.

Seriously, if you love someone you love them all year round and show it all year round, not more just because it's February 14th.

It's easier to ignore when it's on a work day :excited::lol:

Who is doing what? and does the day matter? or is it a day that we say doesn't matter when we have no one to be with?

Yes it does matter to me. I don't know what I'm gonna do yet but, whatever is planned I just can't wait and see cause the little nigga has taste so whatever it is he has planned, I can't wait to see.

Archived