I'm having a girl crush on Courteney Cox

Selz

Monica is just so uptight though... I thought u would have a girl crush on someone like angelina jolie or something. <_<

I think Angelina's pretty but I don't crush on her... I've been watching serious amounts of Friends eps lately and am crushing on both Monica and Rachel a lil bit :lol: Sarah Michelle Gellar was a past crush. You wouldn't think I was straight lol

I think Angelina's pretty but I don't crush on her... I've been watching serious amounts of Friends eps lately and am crushing on both Monica and Rachel a lil bit :lol: Sarah Michelle Gellar was a past crush. You wouldn't think I was straight lol

You girls can get away with the girl crush... but if ur boyfriend or guy friend said that u would question them lol :lmao:

I have a girl crush on Ciara & Halle Berry :wink:

I know a lot of people who have girl crushes on her - I like her, but I don't get the crush thing!

I think for me it's because I see in them what I would like for myself... they're petite mostly and have great figures. I'm not unattractive but I have a thick build so I could never look like those girls. Plus they're stunningly beautiful. :)

monica.jpg

Try that insanity work out dvd it seems to work for alot of peeps

Oh I'm hopeless at those - I have bad coordination :lol: I'd have to be standing behind them to be able to make it work :asham: I had the Urban Workout DVD for a while and when I put it on it was like "Uh... HELL no" :lmao:

I think for me it's because I see in them what I would like for myself... they're petite mostly and have great figures. I'm not unattractive but I have a thick build so I could never look like those girls. Plus they're stunningly beautiful. :)

monica.jpg

I guess she was cute in the earlier seasons, before she got super-skinny.

In the realms of girl crushes, I'd probably prefer Jennifer Aniston (again, in the early seasons of Friends, when she had "the Rachel" haircut.

• 1 month later...

Is it that show she has? Is it really that good? I had to minimize the number of cable shows I follow cause alot of them are good "Dexter" "Weeds" "True Blood", I was watching "Hung" but stopped

She had two... Dirt was out about 3 years ago and Cougar Town is the new one. CT is really funny.

LMAO I am not!! :lmao: I have always had girl crushes though, she just my latest one. LOVING Cougar Town Bu lol :)

:lol:! It's so good isn't it! I thought it was going to be rubbish but it really surprised me.

Archived