Number Ones: Up Close & Personal World Tour

cnd

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Janet currently stars in Tyler Perry's successful and critically acclaimed motion picture, "For Colored Girls." Janet recently achieved number one iTunes status with her performance of "Nothing," written and produced by her in association with Johnta Austin, Bryan-Michael Cox and Jermaine Dupri for the film "Why Did I Get Married Too?" for which she also starred. The tune is currently an awards contender as best song in a motion picture.

:unsure::huh::sigh:

I have nothing to worry about because ......

To my fellow Americans in this thread ...

YOU MAD? :filenails:

Hell yeah I'm mad, bitter and pressed. ^_^ I got a feeling the dates are gone come out this week tho because I notice a few shows go on sale next week on the 13 and 14th

I do care :) Cause it's a chance for me...If I won't see that show THIS time, I don't think I'll ever see it. (Wasn't on any of her shows).

Do we have any fans from Germany here on jj.com :clapping: (haha still call this forum the old name)

I do care :) Cause it's a chance for me...If I won't see that show THIS time, I don't think I'll ever see it. (Wasn't on any of her shows).

Do we have any fans from Germany here on jj.com :clapping: (haha still call this forum the old name)

I'm happy for u and all but, when something doesn't befit me I could careless. I knw it may sound selfish and maybe even a little bit rude but it's the truth :lol:

I'm happy for u and all but, when something doesn't befit me I could careless. I knw it may sound selfish and maybe even a little bit rude but it's the truth :lol:

Im not sure why you feel that way.

I get happy at all positive Janet news.

Shes touring in places like Denmark again, these are small markets. That's GREAT news.

You should be happy this way cause ultimately things like this only contribute to further success and dates where you are.

Shes touring in places like Denmark again, these are small markets. That's GREAT news.

You should be happy this way cause ultimately things like this only contribute to further success and dates where you are.

Tell em :clapping: some people eh :sigh:

Denmark...so random again lol but i like it. Has she ever played there before?

I'm happy with anything she does. I'm just jealous rite now that she hasn't come to my backyard and performed yet ^_^

Tell em :clapping: some people eh :sigh:

Denmark...so random again lol but i like it. Has she ever played there before?

Some people what?

Who gives a damn....Just give me the rest of the US dates already for I can know if I should save....This bitch is putting a dent in my plans and I suggest she gets it together :filenails: ..... :lmao:

She's going to Detriot. I'm thinking about travling out there to see. Just have to buy a gun first. You can never be too careful in Detriot. -_-

Go and have fun. I'm sure ur parents would understand

We're talking about Joe and Josephina Jackson here :lol:

"can i go Norway"

"ugh get my belt with the spikes and acid on it"

Archived