Did any1 wonder y Janet didn't address her plastic surgery?

janet.1814

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad she didn't. She isn't obligated to write about anything she doesn't want to. And I'm sure if she had that would be the focus of every blog, website, and T.V. show when that's really not the purpose of the book anyway.

I did think about that. Maybe she just didn't want that to be the main focus of every headline/interview about the book.

But still - I wish it was something that she (and others) were more open about. I mean, I know she's acknowledged the nose job, but I think that's it.

I think she is being waaaay open in this book and in interviews moreso than ever before - talking about her self-esteem issues and food addiction and hatred of self, these are issues that cross all boundaries and that is the focus - so i don't see any need for her to speak on any specific surgeries she may have had - perhaps that's too much information for her to share, just like I don't need to hear how many bowels movements she has after a veggie meal, that's too much information to share. But I think anyone should be able to deduce that any surgery she may have had came from her lack of self-esteem and self hatred that made her depressed enough to beat her head against the wall.

As for her cheeks, i don't know why people cannot look at her pictures throughout the years and, accept for the times she was trying to emaciate herself, she has always had the same cheeks - and now it's more evident with the short hair and that she's at a healthy weight, not skipping meals and taking laxitives.

She is trying to help others with this book, and a self-expose on surgery is not helping anybody.

Not very familiar with breasts, are you?

when they move and bounce around like they do they seem pretty natural to me. Besides they're always in a push up bra or something else. And I actually am familiar with breasts and I ain't talking about chicken :filenails:

Wow, she doesn't mention the plastic surgery at all? I'm only just started her book yesterday and I've only read the first few chapters, but it's random to write a book about self-esteem and body image and not mention her extremely obvious plastic surgery. I'd think that'd be the place where one would address it.

As for her cheeks - I did think they were looking unusually prominent during the Piers Morgan interview, but not as much at other times, so maybe it's just the lighting and the angle?

i think its because she lost some weight

I remember during the AFY era, they were really popping out

All this talk about depression, starving herself, beating her head against the wall, but y didn't she mention getting implants or her nose fixed? :mellow:

btw this isn't an attempt at shading Janet, but she left out some pretty obvious things about her body that made headlines....

did you read her book? :rolleyes:

janet has already addressed these things...she said she got her nose done and thats it...where have yall been if you read her book she said the ribs and other plastic surgery stuff was a lie...she mentioned the special bra for her boobs...yall say yall STANS but yall always looking for something negative just to have a hit thread :rolleyes:

Archived