Did any1 wonder y Janet didn't address her plastic surgery?

janet.1814

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All this talk about depression, starving herself, beating her head against the wall, but y didn't she mention getting implants or her nose fixed? :mellow:

btw this isn't an attempt at shading Janet, but she left out some pretty obvious things about her body that made headlines....

She's saving that for the autobiography.

Did you really expect her to address it? :lol:

There are quite a few obvious things Janet skimmed through but remember it's not an autobiography so maybe that's her reason. Overall, Janet is guarded throughout the book. If Janet mentioned her nose job she would probably mention the usual "I got one (:umm:) nose job when I was 16". If she mentioned her boob job it would contradict her "My chest was bound in Good Times" story a bit.

Did you really expect her to address it? :lol:

There are quite a few obvious things Janet skimmed through but remember it's not an autobiography so maybe that's her reason. Overall, Janet is guarded throughout the book. If Janet mentioned her nose job she would probably mention the usual "I got one (:umm:) nose job when I was 16". If she mentioned her boob job it would contradict her "My chest was bound in Good Times" story a bit.

well her nose job she can blame on some depression, or not wanting to resemble her dad. she can say her boob job was after she looked at herself and the mirror, and she realized that she loved her boobs, but she realized that they became to small when she was on tour, so she had them adjusted :rolleyes:

i dont find anything wrong with her getting parts of her body fixed, as long as she did it 4 herself -_-

All this talk about depression, starving herself, beating her head against the wall, but y didn't she mention getting implants or her nose fixed? :mellow:

btw this isn't an attempt at shading Janet, but she left out some pretty obvious things about her body that made headlines....

I think the reason she didn't talk about it is because it's a part of who she is now and she's happy with who she is. The nose is gone now, she can't put it back. She was pretty clear about not liking the way she looked most of her life. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that that was the reason she got it changed in the first place. filenails.gif

So when are you alleging she got these cheek implants? Far as I can remember Janets ALWAYS had those cheeks...pls elaborate. I would really like to hear this.

I dunno

recently

actually, it was during the Dateline interview that I had such thoughts

i dunno

they just looked really...pronounced

I thought she might have cheek implants, or at least injections, when I saw her on Robin Roberts in 2009. Your cheeks don't get fuller with age. However, they haven't really changed, either. I think she's just aged well and done all the right anti-aging stuff for her face.

there's plenty of lighting and make up tricks..... not to mention botox and other skin holding technology...

really don't know or care...I think her speaking about her issues with self esteem and self image is a direct indicator to why she got a nose job...plus the business that she grew up in and where she grew up...i'm sure nose jobs were getting done all the damn time

Wow, she doesn't mention the plastic surgery at all? I'm only just started her book yesterday and I've only read the first few chapters, but it's random to write a book about self-esteem and body image and not mention her extremely obvious plastic surgery. I'd think that'd be the place where one would address it.

As for her cheeks - I did think they were looking unusually prominent during the Piers Morgan interview, but not as much at other times, so maybe it's just the lighting and the angle?

Wow, she doesn't mention the plastic surgery at all? I'm only just started her book yesterday and I've only read the first few chapters, but it's random to write a book about self-esteem and body image and not mention her extremely obvious plastic surgery. I'd think that'd be the place where one would address it.

As for her cheeks - I did think they were looking unusually prominent during the Piers Morgan interview, but not as much at other times, so maybe it's just the lighting and the angle?

exactly....like "hmmm Janet wtf" :thumbdown:

it was still a good read, but i would've enjoyed it more. it seems like she is hiding something now -_-

Archived