Who has the better music catologue overall ?

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do u even take notice of that Rihallah stan

he is so rattled, and always pressed

and can never take anyone on intellectually, so has to resort to using cliched, tired emoticons/girl bye gibberish and +1ing all the rihanna stans/beyonce haters (like thats gonna make the argument any more valid or persuasive wacko.gifwacko.gifwacko.gif)

or

he has to create at least 5 fake account and bombard with you 5 -1s to make himself feel betterlmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Can this even really be called a contest? I mean this is just too easy.

Well this was an old thread..and the Beyonce stans are on pins and needles since she's irrelevant this go round..a pity that they aren't supporting her and wasting time downing the successful girls. A shame really.

Well this was an old thread..and the Beyonce stans are on pins and needles since she's irrelevant this go round..a pity that they aren't supporting her and wasting time downing the successful girls. A shame really.

and she still didn't get that million yet for her last album and the kii is Rated R sold more 4

and they called it a flop

That album pretty much sealed the deal for me.

Rated R is one of the best pop albums I've heard in the last 10 years. I give props where props is due. The image was perfect. The sound was perfect. The material was complex. Everything = perfect. Beyonce couldn't have pulled it off and because of that - Rihanna wins.

Rated R is one of the best pop albums I've heard in the last 10 years. I give props where props is due. The image was perfect. The sound was perfect. The material was complex. Everything = perfect. Beyonce couldn't have pulled it off and because of that - Rihanna wins.

OMG..I can see people jumping out of window from this post.. :lmao: :lmao:

But you are correct. People try to discredit her by saying she doesn't have control, blah blah blah..that album was Rihanna. She owned it and wanted the whole feel of the album to be different. Her team, etc. went there and created one of the best albums ever.

But "4" is still selling, approaching at 2 million with no global hits. It's ~500k away from outselling "Rated R" globally, and ~120k from outselling it stateside.

Also "4" gotten the same amount of award nominations (and wins) as some of the artists that have sold more than her this year. The VMAs weren't here for Rihanna, but Beyonce won. Next up is the AMAs and the Grammys. We'll see how this goes.

255ond2.jpg

(Just ignore this post, I just wanted to use that gif -_-)

Archived