Who has the better music catologue overall ?

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never thought a day would come when I say this, but I have to go with Rihanna. Putting their albums up against each other, I think Rihanna's albums wins. I love Beyonce's first album, but I think every album since then has just been a slight remix of first album. Some songs are almost interchangeable IMO. If Rihanna were even a decent performer, she'd be killing. Her problem is that she has a lot of performance songs, but she does not know how to put on a performance. Even though I think Rihanna is a puppet, at least she's not afraid to try different things with her music......lawd I can't beleive i'm in here defending Rihanna, but in this case the Bajan billy goat wins lol

I never thought a day would come when I say this, but I have to go with Rihanna. Putting their albums up against each other, I think Rihanna's albums wins. I love Beyonce's first album, but I think every album since then has just been a slight remix of first album. Some songs are almost interchangeable IMO. If Rihanna were even a decent performer, she'd be killing. Her problem is that she has a lot of performance songs, but she does not know how to put on a performance. Even though I think Rihanna is a puppet, at least she's not afraid to try different things with her music......lawd I can't beleive i'm in here defending Rihanna, but in this case the Bajan billy goat wins lol

She always win... :thumbup:

you think so....album to album, you think Beyonce has the overall better material? I don't know, this is a hard one lol

Yeah, I prefer Beyonce's work. Rihanna's last two albums have been pretty good, but her first three clunkers can't compare to any of Beyonce's solo albums imo

Rihanna!! As much as I think shes kinda evil lol - her music sounds good! Beyonces music sounds a mess most of the time, and her voice sounds like a cat in a clothes dryer. :excited: But to be fair, Rihanna does sound like a billy goat with its nuts caught on a fence :cheers:

Yeah, I prefer Beyonce's work. Rihanna's last two albums have been pretty good, but her first three clunkers can't compare to any of Beyonce's solo albums imo

you make a very good point. I would say they are on the same level and maybe Rihanna has a slight edge on Beyonce.

Im not a fan but Rihanna HANDS DOWN.

She's more diverse and gives more of a variety musicwise. She's pop,dance,r&b,alternative,rock,etc ..what genre hasnt she done?

as much as it pains me... i agree with u...

i don't have the problem agreeing with you.. it's just the axis of fake vs. the axis of no-talent

this thread is like choosing which torture treatment to pick on death row

as much as it pains me... i agree with u...

i don't have the problem agreeing with you.. it's just the axis of fake vs. the axis of no-talent

this thread is like choosing which torture treatment to pick on death row

Believe you me..I had a hard time giving it to Rihanna too..dont get it twisted :umm::lmao:

Easily, Rihanna. I'm not a fan of either but I find Rihanna's music far more appealing and catchy. She showed more growth as an artist too. Oh, I mean she picked the right people to work on her albums.

But I will say I think Beyonce's catalogue may stand the test of time moreso than Rihanna's ..

Right. Because songs like Get Me Bodied and Suga Mama are timeless....

Archived