Who has the better music catologue overall ?

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I clearly said musically, not vocally or as a performer. There's no need to state the obvious - we get it. Beyonce is the better singer and performer but that doesn't mean her music is better or that it's any different from Rihanna and Britney. Basically what I'm saying - there's nothing compelling or groundbreaking about Beyonce's music. She does the same fluff music that Rihanna and Britney do all the time.

and the topic clearly states better catalog of music not talent the girls love to switch things around

Yeah, I think it's fairly obvious that Beyonce has more talent. I just think Rihanna got the better songs. And I say this as someone who wouldn't particularly consider myself a fan of either one of them (I mean, I listen to some of their music, but I wouldn't bother to go see them in concert or buy their CDs or anything).

Britney was bound to fade out. She went from 10mil on Ooops... to 4mil on INZ. That's more than half her audience both stateside and WW. That teen pop wasn't gonna work forever, and I guess Jive felt like it was time for Britney to have her Control album and grow up. Didn't really work. Jive still holds on to Britney cuz she still makes them money. Besides who else is on their roster? :unsure:

I think Usher, Justin, Cisus, & Chris Brown. but Britney isnt gonna amke them money forever. As she gets stiffer and more unenthusiastic about her job the general public will show her the same feelings.

Beyonce EAT,SLEEPS,and BREATHES her artistry. She gets faaaaar more praise from her peers than Rihanna and Britney put together. Im not even a Beyonce fan but artisthekey..the shit that comes outta ur mouth is beyond ridiculous..

What's your problem? :mellow:

Wipe away the tears and calm the fuck down.

DEAD at Beyonce eat, sleeps and breathes her artistry. :lmao: GTFOHWTBS! What artistry? She sleeps in her leotard and "Freakum" dresses? :unsure:

Where did I say she doesn't get more praise than Rihanna and Britney? :lmao:

Seriously, stop being a drama queen. You obviously can't handle a debate without breaking into outbursts. It's getting ridiculous, hun. -_-

I think Usher, Justin, Cisus, & Chris Brown. but Britney isnt gonna amke them money forever. As she gets stiffer and more unenthusiastic about her job the general public will show her the same feelings.

Usher isn't on JIVE...

and Chris Brown isn't making JIVE "Britney Spears Money"

the general public will continue to buy her music until a new Spears will appear

What's your problem? :mellow:

Whip away the tears and calm the fuck down.

DEAD at Beyonce eat, sleeps and breathes her artistry. :lmao: GTFOHWTBS! What artistry? She sleeps in her leotard and "Freakum" dresses? :unsure:

Where did I say she doesn't get more praise than Rihanna and Britney? :lmao:

Seriously, stop being a drama queen. You obviously can't handle a debate without breaking into outbursts. It's getting ridiculous, hun. -_-

Well, it does take a lot of skill and craft to get all those inaccurate writing credits. :wub:

and the topic clearly states better catalog of music not talent the girls love to switch things around

Exactly. They obviously can't handle the fact that others chose Rihanna's music even if she's not as talented as Beyonce. I'm sure their excuse is "They're just pressed at Beysus" and etc. It's as if people can't state their opinion that doesn't put Beyonce on a pedestal without someone getting all touchy :sigh:

Again, we all know Rihanna is a lackluster singer and performer BUT her music is far more interesting and catchier. She has touched on genres that the one-dimensional Beyonce hasn't. That's enough for me to choose Ri over her.

Britney was bound to fade out. She went from 10mil on Ooops... to 4mil on INZ. That's more than half her audience both stateside and WW. That teen pop wasn't gonna work forever, and I guess Jive felt like it was time for Britney to have her Control album and grow up. Didn't really work. Jive still holds on to Britney cuz she still makes them money. Besides who else is on their roster? :unsure:

Usher and Justin Timberlake.

Exactly. They obviously can't handle the fact that others chose Rihanna's music even if she's not as talented as Beyonce. I'm sure their excuse is "They're just pressed at Beysus" and etc. It's as if people can't state their opinion that doesn't put Beyonce on a pedestal without someone getting all touchy :sigh:

Again, we all know Rihanna is a lackluster singer and performer BUT her music is far more interesting and catchier. She has touched on genres that the one-dimensional Beyonce hasn't. That's enough for me to choose Ri over her.

True lipton.

+ 1 for you

when anyone gives Rihanna any credit over Beyonce they throw in Beyonce's talent we didnt say Rihanna had more talent we all know Beyonce shits on her for that but it clearly shows that Rihanna has more of that catchier tunes she wouldnt have that many #1 singles

I think Beyonce has talent more so than Rihanna but Rihanna's music production has been way better, her songs from Pon Da Replay to Breakin Dishes have been da shit, Beyonce chile if she could just sit down and write a GREAT album, I would give it to her, but im sorry as much talent as she has I am very disappointed her music is blah to me except for the moment I came down with beyoncitis over SL that shit was infectious and spreading, worst part is bitches like Rihanna and Britney have zero talent yet with the right team of producers and marketing they be on it, hell Britney's album "Blackout" was muh shit I dont give a damn luv that gay ass album hell :filenails:

Which is why I believe they are just using Britney for money. But by the same token, the music industry is a business FIRST. Once Britney's fans desert her, she's going back to the backwoods of Louisiana.

Beyonce EAT,SLEEPS,and BREATHES her artistry. She gets faaaaar more praise from her peers than Rihanna and Britney put together. Im not even a Beyonce fan but artisthekey..the shit that comes outta ur mouth is beyond ridiculous..

And my FICO score is good enough to cosign this post.

Although we can all agree that Beyonce has been relatively safe throughout her career, she always tries to give something different. DIL, sonically, are nothing like the other two albums. B'day is a story line of female empowerment. IASF is the personification of contrast of one's personality. If that's not artistry, IDK what is.

As for Beyonce being one dimensional:

Pop - Halo, Baby Boy, World Wide Woman

R&B - Single Ladies, Be With You, Yes

Dance - Get Me Bodied

Hip-Hop - Diva, Crazy In Love

Big Band - Deja Vu

Funk - Deja Vu/CIL

Adult Contemp - Save The Hero, That's Why You're Beautiful

Rock - If I Were A Boy, Speechless (specifically the guitar licks)

Electro - Sweet Dreams

Girls shouldn't speak on things they don't know.

Archived