Do You Think These Artists Can Be Successful Again???

Escapade

I used to hate "Case of the Ex" but then I saw her perform a couple of years ago and I started liking it. And I enjoyed "My Love is Like . . . Wo" and her bit on "Ghetto Superstar" (I didn't realize until looking at it just now that neither of those went top 10).

I used to hate "Case of the Ex" but then I saw her perform a couple of years ago and I started liking this. And I'll enjoyed "My Love is Like . . . Wo" and her bit on "Ghetto Superstar" (I didn't realize until looking at it just now that neither of those went top 10).

Like you, I'm surprised to see that they didn't got top 10 either. I just took a look at her discography and chart success and I thought she had done better than she had with a few of her other singles. "My Love Is Like . . . Wo", "Ghetto Superstar" and "Free" are all songs I like of her's along with her more heralded earlier material.

You didn't like "Case OF The Ex" ?! :o It's still ill to me, to this day :blush:

Whassup Switch! :wave: Long time no see!

just the video because it reminded me of Janet's "you want this" video

workin overtime cause i'm buying out the merchandise stand at Janet's concert........gotta have everything :thumbup::lol:

C'mon Ms. Angie: "Case Of The Ex" was one of the hottest songs released that particular year -_- but now that you mention it, I don't think it even hit #1 >_< maybe #2 or #3. Oops. Lol, either way, she had some pretty sizable hits. :lol:

She wasn't big honey -_- . She just did alright. Her first three albums combined sold less than 5 million units stateside. I wouldn't classify that as big. She was pretty much a platinum at best artist.

just the video because it reminded me of Janet's "you want this" video

workin overtime cause i'm buying out the merchandise stand at Janet's concert........gotta have everything :thumbup::lol:

LOL yes, it was similar to "You Want This" :lol: But daaamn, I loved that video. Mýa did her thing :blush: with that choreography, and she looked real good.

Ahhhh, I hear you! That's whassup! I need to get me some of that memorabilia myself lol. My one little Janet shirt and few posters and All For You tour photo just ain't cuttin' it anymore. :lol:

She wasn't big honey -_- . She just did alright. Her first three albums combined sold less than 5 million units stateside. I wouldn't classify that as big. She was pretty much a platinum at best artist.

I'm finally willing to retract that statement :lol: after seeing those figures and charts, I was definitely expecting something different. I still think she did well for herself though. I'd call it a nice successful career. Some of these chicks never have a top 10 single or album. Let alone platinum -- or even gold for that matter. So good for Mya.

I'm finally willing to retract that statement :lol: after seeing those figures and charts, I was definitely expecting something different. I still think she did well for herself though. I'd call it a nice successful career. Some of these chicks never have a top 10 single or album. Let alone platinum -- or even gold for that matter. So good for Mya.

Nuh uh honey. It ain't time to do the lil moral victory route -_-:lol:

I'll talk to yall later. Take care :)

Archived