BRITNEY SPEARS BEST PERFORMANCE EVER !!!!

switchblade330

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GOD SHE SUCKS!!! I swear I try and try and try to see what you guys see as far as "good performance" and people who say she's a "Great" dancer, but I have yet to ever discover this. I think she's on my top list of the most horrible, boring, and worst performers and dancers. She's at least better than Rihanna, and I like Riri way better than Britney but I can't with any of these bitches live "performances" and their "dancing". :&

GOD SHE SUCKS!!! I swear I try and try and try to see what you guys see as far as "good performance" and people who say she's a "Great" dancer, but I have yet to ever discover this. I think she's on my top list of the most horrible, boring, and worst performers and dancers. She's at least better than Rihanna, and I like Riri way better than Britney but I can't with any of these bitches live "performances" and their "dancing". :&

u "pisces" kidz be SHUTTING-IT-DOWWN w/your opinions :w00t::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5Qrk3OYn_U >>>>>>>

Everything was on point...the moves, hair choreography and her arms weren't just dangling from her sides like they normally tend to do.

Dont' get me wrong I've always like the performance BUT REALISTICALLY it tends to be her most OVERRATED performance solely because of the fleshtone outfit. If you were to strip all the smoke & mirrors down..that performance was BELOW basic and nothing NEARLY as hard hitting or high energy dancewise like all the other performance's posted.

Dont' get me wrong I've always like the performance BUT REALISTICALLY it tends to be her most OVERRATED performance solely because of the fleshtone outfit. If you were to strip all the smoke & mirrors down..that performance was BELOW basic and nothing NEARLY as hard hitting or high energy dancewise like all the other performance's posted.

And all the other performances posted, her arms are just dangling there...looks like she doesn't know what to do with her arms while dancing.

I actually always disliked the outfit - I just like the vibe of the performance.

Agreed but none of Britney's performances are hard hitting and high energy.

NO

this was her BEST ...she did a MEDLEY ..she mixed her songs up giving you all kinds of genre's,even HIP HOP!

Da bitch even started RAPPING!!!!! ..

:lmao::excited::cheer::yahoo::w00t::lmao:

this one was better and this performance gave me Janet vibes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InjpFdMGdPc

I tend to like her Me Against the Music performances - not my favorite song of her, but I like the choreo.

And though I love Toxic, it's never had choreo that was of much interest to me.

Yes this is my fave performance from her. You can even see some of Janet's dancers

this one was better and this performance gave me Janet vibes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InjpFdMGdPc

NO JOE ...that was the WEAK version of that performance that I posted. It was much better at the Europe VMA'S ..I always thought this was the watered down version of it.She tried to duplicate it but FAILED. It was better the first time she did it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

NO JOE ...that was the WEAK version of that performance that I posted. It was much better at the Europe VMA'S ..I always thought this was the watered down version of it.She tried to duplicate it but FAILED. It was better the first time she did it :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Yeah, I agree, I think the EMA version was better (except for that hideous skirt situation.)

And all the other performances posted, her arms are just dangling there...looks like she doesn't know what to do with her arms while dancing.

Henri the one you posted...she was doing nothing but shaking her ass...shaking her tits and swinging her hair. Da bitch didn't give you much footwork AT ALL..she was more concerned with being "sexy" than actually dancing. :lol: But I still love the performance

Yeah, I agree, I think the EMA version was better (except for that hideous skirt situation.)

For one..STAGES and PROPS are alot more elaborate overseas than the US for some reason. So her stage was better over there. Then the Billboard crowd didn't help the situation..it was so silent you could have heard a pin drop. No enthusiasm ..they weren't hyped. You would have thought they were sitting at the Opera.Nothing worked in her favor..and her costume WAS terrible and looked cheap. Like alot of her clothes

Archived