Janet at the Houston Rodeo

JoeJoe

http://plixi.com/p/81646422

http://twitpic.com/467idz

and people from Houston are all over twitter praising Janet and alot of people are mentioning her ass (|)

lovegunBANG: i just wanna know where janet got all this ass from...i need to know the secret ms. jackson!

half a minute ago via txt

westThrone: Janet Jackson is letting us have it right now!

less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

mzshannon: RT @joeyguerra: Janet Jackson onstage - "Pleasure Principle" kicks it off, then "Control," & she looks ... http://tmi.me/7lFUO

less than a minute ago via ÜberSocial

50percent_leggs: Is everybody at the Janet jackson concert??

less than 20 seconds ago via TweetDeck

Queen_Solomon: Janet Jackson is on this stage doing the fool!!! She got it...

half a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

jonnieanne: RT @mzshannon: RT @westThrone: Janet Jackson is letting us have it right now!

iMightBTorrence: RT @frankwilheel: Got damn Janet Jackson look good. DAMN!!! Ass toooooo phat«HELL YEAH

2 minutes ago via ÜberSocial

shaygotit: Oooooh wee mayne Janet Jackson is thicker than a snicker! #verysexy

less than 10 seconds ago via txt

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she is only doing an hour show

yeah when artist perform at the rodeo they always have to cut their show short...that's why a lot of them add another show in Houston...a lot of the Houston fans got tickets to the Dallas show as well cuz they knew they wouldn't get a full concert at the rodeo

yeah when artist perform at the rodeo they always have to cut their show short...that's why a lot of them add another show in Houston...a lot of the Houston fans got tickets to the Dallas show as well cuz they knew they wouldn't get a full concert at the rodeo

you're right. My friend as well as forum member DJ Unique just told me he got tickets to the Dallas show cause I told him he'd better be in Houston watching Janet.

Joejoe, why the hell does it seem like you're incapable of posting threads in the right section? :sigh:

In any event:

Just got the numbers. Janet Jackson paid attendance: 71,948 - 20th highest of all time. #RodeoHouston

Just got the numbers. Janet Jackson paid attendance: 71,948 - 20th highest of all time. #RodeoHouston

— Joey Guerra (@joeyguerra)

March 5, 2011

2s1wtw7.gif

Who knew Texas could bring it like that. What kind of crowd was this? :unsure: The word rodeo scares me and so does Texas aka Bush country

exaaaactly...............................and we all know it was the conservative/republicans who crucified Janet after the superbowl. I think "Journey" blessed the congregation so it'z all good :thumbup:

Archived