Effrem I have some questions for you about your Xtube account

JoeJoe

You nasty. :lol: I had no idea you were on that til I was sent a link but I won't say from who. Also I saw some thangs that make me wonder. Not trying to spill tea but yeah it's got me questioning some thangs :ph34r:

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You nasty. :lol: I had no idea you were on that til I was sent a link but I won't say from who. Also I saw some thangs that make me wonder. Not trying to spill tea but yeah it's got me questioning some thangs :ph34r:

Spill the Tea!!!!! :excited:

Eff has an X-Tube account :wtf::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: And he's giving you vibes? :lol: Man, I guess y'all weren't playin' in that other thread.

Eff has an X-Tube account :wtf::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: And he's giving you vibes? :lol: Man, I guess y'all weren't playin' in that other thread.

what other thread? That wasn't me...but like I said I was sent a link tonight to his Xtube account and some things came up and I ain't talking about his dick :rolleyes:

what other thread? That wasn't me...but like I said I was sent a link tonight to his Xtube account and some things came up and I ain't talking about his dick :rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lol: Nah, I just meant "ya'll" in general. He was being talked about on the last few pages of the 'Top 25 Posters' thread, I had no idea ya'll questioned him.

fuck a receipt..............................daaaaamn it's the real deal....................my jaws hurt :P :P :P:ph34r:

tea-o.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lol: Nah, I just meant "ya'll" in general. He was being talked about on the last few pages of the 'Top 25 Posters' thread, I had no idea ya'll questioned him.

Honestly i've never questioned him and I personally don't care about anyone's sexual bizness but my own and I never questioned his til I saw what I saw. That's my boy tho so its whatever :thumbup:

It sucks cause I wanted him to come in tonight cause i'll be at work at 9am til 5:30pm tomorrow

He hasn't been on in a while, has he? I've been on for 2 days straight :ph34r: and I don't think I've seen him online. Damn, that the whole "day" . . . I work from 4am to 12:30pm at the latest, so I got the whole day to do whatever afterward.

If my memory serves me correct (and Blatin should be able to back me)..this tea that you don't want to spill...ALOT of us being knowing about SPECIFICALLY what you are talking about in reagrds to that account but Effrem always claimed it wasn't his account...becuz I remember back when I questioned certain things I saw too. So we have no way of proving if its actually his or NOT

If my memory serves me correctly (and Blatin should be able to back me)..this tea that you don't want to spill...ALOT of us being knowing about SPECIFICALLY what you are talking about but Effrem always claimed it wasn't his account...becuz I remember back when I questioned certain things Im saw to. So we have no way of proving if its actually his or NOT

:blink: :blink: :blink: This is some Sandra Rose shit right here :lmao:

If my memory serves me correctly (and Blatin should be able to back me)..this tea that you don't want to spill...ALOT of us being knowing about SPECIFICALLY what you are talking about in reagrds to that account but Effrem always claimed it wasn't his account...becuz I remember back when I questioned certain things I saw too. So we have no way of proving if its actually his or NOT

he can't say dat........................not after what i seen: DAAAAAMN !!!!! :yahoo::ph34r:

Archived