Effrem I have some questions for you about your Xtube account

JoeJoe

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Usually the person in the center of it DON'T want to relive it. Why do you think Janet wasn't watching the news and looking much at TV after the SB? :clapping:

That's very true in most cases, but not with Effrem

this thread is like 2 years too late and to have all theses theories about he's hiding something is just stupid but can you blame them you put meat in a dog face he's gonna want it :filenails:

ok and i've already explained why this is news to me. I can't help it if everybody was all down his throat about his sexuality 2yrs ago cause I know I wasn't and i'm not now...he already knows this. I just wanted to know and he explained it and therefore i'm gonna believe what I believe :lol:

:mellow::lmao: :lmao:

i think the link started to go around again lately and well joejoe :ph34r::lmao: :lmao:

what about me? As I said before I only found out about this cause the link was sent to me before I made this thread so that's how this came about again. I didn't pay attention to people on the old forum and the same is for this forum except those who I keep in contact with via phone or online.

umm and who hasnt been back in it :whistle:

umm I have a job that's why I haven't been in it :lol: Y'all must be crazy to think that after all these years that i'd avoid a thread cause somebody's throwing shade at me. :mellow: I've argued, fought, and defended myself plenty of times so let's not get me confused with others :rolleyes:

I mean just look at what everyone is saying they all thirsty and god bless LyricalLesson's heart he trying to be all included don't he know these same girls will snatch his wig at anytime

???

I don't know what you mean.

Honestly though, I don't really care if anyone on here will or won't snatch my wig because I don't have a wig to snatch. Yeah, I'm being a smartass because I'm really beginning to hate that expression. <_<

It's whatever though. People stay tryin' to be controversial on here. It's crazy. I can't even believe that this shit is still being posted on so much. The only reason I came back was because someone PM'ed me and told me that my name was mentioned.

Y'all are crazy :lol:

???

I don't know what you mean.

Honestly though, I don't really care if anyone on here will or won't snatch my wig because I don't have a wig to snatch. Yeah, I'm being a smartass because I'm really beginning to hate that expression. <_<

It's whatever though. People stay tryin' to be controversial on here. It's crazy. I can't even believe that this shit is still being posted on so much. The only reason I came back was because someone PM'ed me and told me that my name was mentioned.

Y'all are crazy :lol:

I wasn't trying to be shady towards you in anyway and the same person who is running back and telling you will stab you in the back trust me you shouldn't let any of this bull shit from forum members ruffle your feathers if anyone is taking any of this to heart get a life and that goes for the bitch who PM'ed you too and if you didn't really care you wouldn't responded :filenails:

I wasn't trying to be shady towards you in anyway and the same person who is running back and telling you will stab you in the back trust me you shouldn't let any of this bull shit from forum members ruffle your feathers if anyone is taking any of this to heart get a life and that goes for the bitch who PM'ed you too and if you didn't really care you wouldn't responded :filenails:

Oh man, :lol: you took this response the wrong way. I didn't interpret what you said as shade in any way. I wasn't going to respond if it was shade. I responded because I honestly didn't know what you meant :unsure: Aside from joking around a few times, I don't think you've ever taken serious shots at me and I respect that. I was just curious as to what you mean. I don't take anything here to heart, I'm here to laugh, talk about music, and play Twisted Excellence's games :lol:

Oh man, :lol: you took this response the wrong way. I didn't interpret what you said as shade in any way. I wasn't going to respond if it was shade. I responded because I honestly didn't know what you meant :unsure: Aside from joking around a few times, I don't think you've ever taken serious shots at me and I respect that. I was just curious as to what you mean. I don't take anything here to heart, I'm here to laugh, talk about music, and play Twisted Excellence's games :lol:

ok as long as we got that straight about me not trying to shade you but that person who PM'ed you and I know who it is :rolleyes: was trying to cause drama :fail::lmao:

ok as long as we got that straight about me not trying to shade you but that person who PM'ed you and I know who it is :rolleyes: was trying to cause drama :fail::lmao:

Yeah, no doubt. :lol: I wouldn't be surprised if there was a plan to cause drama there -_- But that's not how I operate, lol.

OMG this is still going on...ok we have str8 bi gay dl curious and ppl in denial but dang thats their business. people need to stop with all these lables if u like his vid bust a nut to it. but people sayin he is str8 n people sayin he is gay really dont know. everyone is right to their opinion but dont no one know what he is but him. a pic and vid dont prove shit only he know what he is...i just know he is a cool dude with a nice piece and thats all that matters...now lets lock this 2006 based thread and move along :cheers: ill drink tho that (in my rihanna voice)

OMG this is still going on...ok we have str8 bi gay dl curious and ppl in denial but dang thats their business. people need to stop with all these lables if u like his vid bust a nut to it. but people sayin he is str8 n people sayin he is gay really dont know. everyone is right to their opinion but dont no one know what he is but him. a pic and vid dont prove shit only he know what he is...i just know he is a cool dude with a nice piece and thats all that matters...now lets lock this 2006 based thread and move along :cheers: ill drink tho that (in my rihanna voice)

Exactly pics and videos KINDA don't prove shit :lol:

ok and i've already explained why this is news to me. I can't help it if everybody was all down his throat about his sexuality 2yrs ago cause I know I wasn't and i'm not now...he already knows this. I just wanted to know and he explained it and therefore i'm gonna believe what I believe :lol:

what about me? As I said before I only found out about this cause the link was sent to me before I made this thread so that's how this came about again. I didn't pay attention to people on the old forum and the same is for this forum except those who I keep in contact with via phone or online.

That's too much, yall be trading numbers and stuff :asham:

Archived