No more sex segments for Janet!

JoeJoe

@GHSDuldulao Are u guys gonna perform the sex segment again? That part was so entertaining!

23 minutes ago

in reply to @fredlebreton ↑

Gil Duldulao

@GHSDuldulao Gil Duldulao

@

@fredlebreton nope no section taking a Lil break from it however entertaining it is

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lmao:

To be honest, she looked hott at Essence but I felt second-hand embarrassment while watching it. Especially, when she was bouncing up and down towards the end as if her boo's peen was right there :lmao: She was really into it too.

Point? It's still tired and redundant.

Like I said.. You never been to a Janet Concert.. You don't know how the crowd reacts..

What you see on youtube is 10x louder live.. THE CROWD LOVES IT AND WOMEN AND MEN WANT TO GET PICKED..

People also have the option to hop their asses to the concession stands if they can't handle sex..

Like I said.. You never been to a Janet Concert.. You don't know how the crowd reacts..

What you see on youtube is 10x louder live.. THE CROWD LOVES IT AND WOMEN AND MEN WANT TO GET PICKED..

People also have the option to hop their asses to the concession stands if they can't handle sex..

I don't need to know how the crowd reacts to give my OWN impression of it :mellow:

Give it up, blatin. You're like 100 years old still trying to get on anyone that says something slightly off about Janet. You'd probably gag and love if she took a big ole shit on stage. A mess! Like I said, the whole act is redundant and tired. It's old. Janet's getting older too and tbqh no one's here to see a woman nearing 50 years old dry humping audience members. Time to move on to something new. Luckily, Janet got the memo.

I don't need to know how the crowd reacts to give my OWN impression of it :mellow:

Give it up, blatin. You're like 100 years old still trying to get on anyone that says something slightly off about Janet. You'd probably gag and love if she took a big ole shit on stage. A mess! Like I said, the whole act is redundant and tired. It's old. Janet's getting older too and tbqh no one's here to see a woman nearing 50 years old dry humping audience members. Time to move on to something new. Luckily, Janet got the memo.

More than likely 90% of that audience is in their late 20's to mid 40's.. ALL ENJOYING IT..

More than likely 90% of that audience is in their late 20's to mid 40's.. ALL ENJOYING IT..

I'm not here for your assumptions. Unless you ran a poll tracking down each attendee's response that can confirm this...

All I'm saying is the act old and Janet is too. Time to move on from here.

I'm not here for your assumptions. Unless you ran a poll tracking down each attendee's response that can confirm this...

All I'm saying is the act old and Janet is too. Time to move on from here.

I know the age group for the essence fest.. :crazy: :crazy:

Archived