No more sex segments for Janet!

JoeJoe

I actually don't have a problem with it either way.. My problem is these "so called fans" that have never seen her live talking about how embarrassing or she's to old to do it..

:lmao: You keep failing. Once again, I don't have to see it live to give an opinion. Stay upset. Just because I haven't seen her live doesn't make me a "so called fans". Unlike you, I haven't been around for 100 years to see Janet in her prime.

Call me old again.. lol

you-mad-o.gif

OLD!

tumblr_lg0xepS9jf1qc7307.gif

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lmao: You keep failing. Once again, I don't have to see it live to give an opinion. Stay upset. Just because I haven't seen her live doesn't make me a "so called fans". Unlike you, I haven't been around for 100 years to see Janet in her prime.

I'm with you on that. And besides - there are these things called youtube and DVDs that enable us to know what goes on. :lol:

The crowd loved it..

Not everyone did. The clips form the festival were all edited showing crowd reactions that did not match what was going on on the stage. All the performances were edited that way. But where I sat it was an awkward reaction. It was too gay for essence.

Not everyone did. The clips form the festival were all edited showing crowd reactions that did not match what was going on on the stage. All the performances were edited that way. But where I sat it was an awkward reaction. It was too gay for essence.

The clip I posted was not edited.. And I was also going by tweet reaction from twitter while it was happening..

were you there?...cause i was...and everyone loved it...the crowd was on their feet rooting her on

I know what you mean.. We got a pimple face tween that never saw Janet live commenting on the crowds favorite part of the show.. Get that bullshit outta here.. These children need to stick to that chick with the blonde weave that walks barefoot in gas station bathrooms.

PREACH GOT DAAMN IT !!!!!!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Oh and kii at Mr. late and I have stale tea on Janet trying to come for anyone :lmao: No, I've never seen Janet live and what? Like I said, some of us weren't old enough to attend her shows. So this bickering about who's a "real" and "fake" fan is childish and stupid. Especially, when the ones that are doing it are pushing 30 and 40. Kii!

Oh and kii at Mr. late and I have stale tea on Janet trying to come for anyone :lmao: No, I've never seen Janet live and what? Like I said, some of us weren't old enough to attend her shows. So this bickering about who's a "real" and "fake" fan is childish and stupid. Especially, when the ones that are doing it are pushing 30 and 40. Kii!

u betta hope & pray u live 2 see your 30's & 40's cause God don't like ugly...............CHECK YO SELF BEFORE U WRECK YO SELF

u betta hope & pray u live 2 see your 30's & 40's cause God don't like ugly...............CHECK YO SELF BEFORE U WRECK YO SELF

Oh, is that a threat? :lmao: Go sit down.

You fools that take stanning to the next level kill me! :lmao: :lmao:

were you there?...cause i was...and everyone loved it...the crowd was on their feet rooting her on

yeah I was and the whole place was not into it. Just like everyone was not into Keri Hilson up there or De La Soul. I went to the bathroom during both of those performances. -_- but that is how most music festivals are.

we need to do some real evaluation in this forum...i see theres a whole lot of pretenders blatin...downgrade them bitches stan cards to just a regular fan

Hell this was Janet's decesion. Pardon us for agreeing with her :rolleyes:

Archived