No more sex segments for Janet!

JoeJoe

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we need to do some real evaluation in this forum...i see theres a whole lot of pretenders blatin...downgrade them bitches stan cards to just a regular fan

I know what you mean.. We got a pimple face tween that never saw Janet live commenting on the crowds favorite part of the show.. Get that bullshit outta here.. These children need to stick to that chick with the blonde weave that walks barefoot in gas station bathrooms.

my thing is this, who the fuck cares if the crowd loves it??? artists can outgrow certain things...maybe she doesn't know where to take it from here...maybe she didn't feel like it would work well with this tour...hell maybe she is just tired of doing it...point is that it not going to be done this time around...i'll miss it, but I never thought it would be here forever...hell i'm surprised it lasted this long...I was shocked out of my mind when she did it at EMF, but it was great and she killed it...no one will keel over and die because Janet is not grinding on a dude on stage...some of ya'll are dramatic as all fuck

u are male!

are u transgender?

Boy leave Yellowness alone lol he ain't gonna show you no pic :lol:

f0dkcn.gif

:lol::rolleyes:

I know what you mean.. We got a pimple face tween that never saw Janet live commenting on the crowds favorite part of the show.. Get that bullshit outta here.. These children need to stick to that chick with the blonde weave that walks barefoot in gas station bathrooms.

oooh somebody just went in :lol:

my thing is this, who the fuck cares if the crowd loves it??? artists can outgrow certain things...maybe she doesn't know where to take it from here...maybe she didn't feel like it would work well with this tour...hell maybe she is just tired of doing it...point is that it not going to be done this time around...i'll miss it, but I never thought it would be

here forever...hell i'm surprised it lasted this long...I was shocked out of my mind when she did it at EMF, but it was great and she killed it...no one will keel over and die because Janet is not grinding on a dude on stage...some of ya'll are dramatic as all fuck

Exactly

Lil girl go sit in a corner.. If you would take the time to see who buys the mgazine and musical line up you would be able to tell the age group.

Ok, so you go to each store and ask ages now? :wacko:

Fuck outta here! We got a GROWN ASS man in here still acting like a fan girl. Go sit down :wacko: Better yet find a hobby and stop attacking others for not seeing eye to eye with you. I don't need to see Janet live and listen to a crowd to give my OWN interpretation of that segment of the show. It's MY opinion and you need to build a bridge and get over it. That's if you can actually get over it without breaking a knee, old man!

my thing is this, who the fuck cares if the crowd loves it??? artists can outgrow certain things...maybe she doesn't know where to take it from here...maybe she didn't feel like it would work well with this tour...hell maybe she is just tired of doing it...point is that it not going to be done this time around...i'll miss it, but I never thought it would be here forever...hell i'm surprised it lasted this long...I was shocked out of my mind when she did it at EMF, but it was great and she killed it...no one will keel over and die because Janet is not grinding on a dude on stage...some of ya'll are dramatic as all fuck

Thank you.

I actually don't have a problem with it either way.. My problem is these "so called fans" that have never seen her live talking about how embarrassing or she's to old to do it..

Ok, so you go to each store and ask ages now? :wacko:

Fuck outta here! We got a GROWN ASS man in here still acting like a fan girl. Go sit down :wacko: Better yet find a hobby and stop attacking others for not seeing eye to eye with you. I don't need to see Janet live and listen to a crowd to give my OWN interpretation of that segment of the show. It's MY opinion and you need to build a bridge and get over it. That's if you can actually get over it without breaking a knee, old man!

Thank you.

Call me old again.. lol

you-mad-o.gif

Archived