EphraimAdamz

Are you team USHER or team JUSTIN?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Team USHER or team JUSTIN?

• I'm team Usher
    • I'm team Justin
    • Neither is anything special

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sY996h9RZ10

Making this I got bored and felt like neither are anything special, but I feel that Usher takes the lead by a couple of points. Almost all of Justin's songs (His singles) felt more like Timbaland tracks than Justin tracks. The videos from Justin weren't that amazing on groundbreaking either.

Neither are Usher's videos but Usher at least has the "OMG" video. :umm:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Firstly, JT's singles were amazing...and huge

Secondly, who cares if Timbaland produced them

How's that any different to whoever produces Usher's music...His music is very JD sounding. What's the difference

I gotta admit, Usher's Confession singles were huge

The only video where Justin was doing any kind of anything is "My Love." And he still couldn't come for "You Remind Me" or "My Way."

What makes me sick about this whole thing is that in America, any white person who performs what is obstensibly "black entertainment" is automatically considered much better than the black people who perform it. Eminem, Christina, Britney, Elvis, etc.

Not only is that point of view offensive, but it's fallacious.

The only video where Justin was doing any kind of anything is "My Love." And he still couldn't come for "You Remind Me" or "My Way."

What makes me sick about this whole thing is that in America, any white person who performs what is obstensibly "black entertainment" is automatically considered much better than the black people who perform it. Eminem, Christina, Britney, Elvis, etc.

Not only is that point of view offensive, but it's fallacious.

YASSSSSSSSSSSS this is so true but whatever I personally think eminem isn't a good rapper he cries too much about shit for me. Its like bitch you got the money stop it and get help already. Christina sucks all she does is yell its plenty of black church girls that could put her to shame... ala yolanda adams...

Justin will never be better than Usher despite what people on this board say... Hes a better entertainer and vocalist.. Justin too scared to release anything and he a certified pussy for what he did to janet. He almost destroyed janet sure she played her part for being too nice but yall give him wayy too much credit.

YASSSSSSSSSSSS this is so true but whatever I personally think eminem isn't a good rapper he cries too much about shit for me. Its like bitch you got the money stop it and get help already. Christina sucks all she does is yell its plenty of black church girls that could put her to shame... ala yolanda adams...

Justin will never be better than Usher despite what people on this board say... Hes a better entertainer and vocalist.. Justin too scared to release anything and he a certified pussy for what he did to janet. He almost destroyed janet sure she played her part for being too nice but yall give him wayy too much credit.

Justin is a product of great marketing. And it helps that he played the "helpless white, law-abding citizen who was tricked into devilish behavior by the evil black whore, Janet Jackson."

JT every single day of the week.

For all the albums he has Flusher only managed to release 1 that is worth listening to (8701)

I'd like to know whats so good about the OMG video that makes it trump My love , What Goes Around and dare i say it Cry Me A River

JT every single day of the week.

For all the albums he has Flusher only has 1 good one and that's 8701

I'd like to know whats so good about the OMG video that makes it trump My love , What Goes Around and dare i say it Cry Me A River

I cant even remember the OMG video

because u like the song and video who puts OMG as a screen name? If u a fan thats ok :thumbup:

ive honestly forgotten..musta been some usher thing on @ da time... im not really a fan

havent got any of his albums

It's as bad as the song . And having Will.I.Am there only makes it worse

My Love >>>>>>>>>>

I tried learning the chorey to My Love :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

My Love was one of my fav songs foreverrr

and the FS/LS tour...*died*

People like ushers music overall don't hate.

People also like Taylor swift's , hagdonna's etc music overall so i expect you to practice what you preach next time.

People also loved Lafy Tafy and that horrific soulja boy track ...

I tried learning the chorey to My Love :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

My Love is one of my fav songs foreverrr

and the FS/LS tour...*died*

oh lawd , that's going too far for me :lol:

it's really an amazing track ^_^ that whole album is GREAT

People also like Taylor swift's , hagdonna's etc music overall so i expect you to practice what you preach next time.

People also loved Lafy Tafy and that horrific soulja boy track ...

No they don't they just marketed better... People prefer Janets music over madonna or taylor swift shit any day.

Usher is a better overall artist you only trying to discredit him because u dont like him.

No they don't they just marketed better... People prefer Janets music over madonna or taylor swift shit any day.

Usher is a better overall artist you only trying to discredit him because u dont like him.

If that helps you sleep better at night ...

Pretty much yeah , you got me all figured out

back in the "Caught Up" days I would be TEAM Usher all the way, but this new direction Usher has gone with his music makes him a joke to me. I cant even listen to one of his songs without > :& < and Justin has yet to make me > :& < ... so he gets my vote for now. :rolleyes:

Archived