Fave dancer of the tour?

Twistedvelvet

Im gonna say the white boi with muscles...he look alrite

That asian guy with the hair is fukn shit me... i cant stand his hair!!!

That asian boy would be Whyley. I like his hair, think its cute. ^_^

Although I think he's a smoker, which is just gross. Totally puts me off.

P.S. Ofcourse janet is the best, but I'm talking the backing dancers :-)

I don't know any of the dancers or who they are or what their names are and even if you told me their names, I wouldn't have the slightest clue about whom you're talking.

So I'm going back to the days when the dancers were really "The Kids" and were truly a part of the Janet mystique and added to her expertise, creativity, and showmanship:

My favorite dancer is Tish!

ttwlg2.jpg

:coffee:

That asian boy would be Whyley. I like his hair, think its cute. ^_^

Although I think he's a smoker, which is just gross. Totally puts me off.

P.S. Ofcourse janet is the best, but I'm talking the backing dancers :-)

Whyley was serving face last night!! :lol: I LOVE HIM!!!!

I dont follow her dancers like I use to.The last era I did, was TVR era. after that...the "kids" didn't matter no more..They're just replaceable spots with no significance now (imo)

This is where I'd disagree. I think they very much are part of the janfam.

Jillian for one has been with Janet since 2006.

You can see their banter on twitter.

Either way imp they are still more than just 'replacement' dancers.

This is where I'd disagree. I think they very much are part of the janfam.

Jillian for one has been with Janet since 2006.

You can see their banter on twitter.

Either way imp they are still more than just 'replacement' dancers.

Well it is not the same as back in the day. Maybe because we don't see them as much on TV like with the tour specials and what not, but the old kids were like stars. I screamed just as much when I saw them as Janet. The only names I know are Jillian and Gil because they have been there for awhile. The other kids are rotated in and out so you can't form a bond.

Well it is not the same as back in the day. Maybe because we don't see them as much on TV like with the tour specials and what not, but the old kids were like stars. I screamed just as much when I saw them as Janet. The only names I know are Jillian and Gil because they have been there for awhile. The other kids are rotated in and out so you can't form a bond.

EXACTLY!!!

I dont think ALOT of fan/stans pay attention to the kids as much as we use to. They TRULY seem more like accessories now instead of necessities .

^But YOU can only pay attention lol.

I'm paying attention, I love watching the behind the scenes. There are so many great dancers over the last 2 eras.

The problem has probably been cause those eras were so short we didn't get a chance to know them.

I hope the current dancers learn to appreciate Janet enough to stay with her til they really need to move on.

I'll be pissed if they are off dancing with and tweeting about Britney or some shit. :filenails:

If I was a dancer and I got to work with Janet, I'm done, I'm there for good. lol.

There is one guy who performed with Janet on the AI, who has chosen to dance at Kylies tour. Shameful! And now he's ranting on twitter how much he misses the Janfam :whistle:

^But YOU can only pay attention lol.

I'm paying attention, I love watching the behind the scenes. There are so many great dancers over the last 2 eras.

The problem has probably been cause those eras were so short we didn't get a chance to know them.

I hope the current dancers learn to appreciate Janet enough to stay with her til they really need to move on.

I'll be pissed if they are off dancing with and tweeting about Britney or some shit. :filenails:

If I was a dancer and I got to work with Janet, I'm done, I'm there for good. lol.

There is one guy who performed with Janet on the AI, who has chosen to dance at Kylies tour. Shameful! And now he's ranting on twitter how much he misses the Janfam :whistle:

The interest in her dancers isn't as it USE TO BE is all we're saying. Its just a bunch of no name..no face.. dancers now. I'm not knocking you for still following but I think that ship has sailed for ALOT of fans. I might squeeze in there was a lil interest for the A4U dancers (and this is stretch) but yeah..after them..its like...who cares. Especially since there were more important things to worry about like Janets career getting a lil shaky after that.FUCK SOME DAMN DANCERS. WE WAS WORRIED ABOUT JANET AND HER CAREER at that point

I dont follow her dancers like I use to.The last era I did, was TVR era. after that...the "kids" didn't matter no more..They're just replaceable spots with no significance now (imo)

Yes

The only kid I liked from DJ+ era, is the shaved head, sexy one... the one whos shirt is open most of the time...i forgot his name

Archived