Slicked back hair last night!!

Twistedvelvet

I don't mind the hair like this, its grown a bit so it looks thicker.

Although the hair she's been styling for the shows has been well hot.

I don't really want janet to put on a big fake weave. She needs to grow it enough, otherwise everyone will know her hair is fake, and that's unprofessional.

Everything is so perfect about this tour, I'm loving it. And she seems so happy, which makes me happy.

Only thing I'd ask that she changed the ballads round abit and did it in a way that is more obviously live.

I don't really want janet to put on a big fake weave. She needs to grow it enough, otherwise everyone will know her hair is fake, and that's unprofessional.

Everything is so perfect about this tour, I'm loving it. And she seems so happy, which makes me happy.

Only thing I'd ask that she changed the ballads round abit and did it in a way that is more obviously live.

Pretty much everybody in Hollywood has fake hair (or as Kathy Griffin calls it, "magic hair" :wub:) of one kind or another - it's not unprofessional. :lol:

Pretty much everybody in Hollywood has fake hair (or as Kathy Griffin calls it, "magic hair" :wub:) of one kind or another - it's not unprofessional. :lol:

Yeah, but its unprofessional to go straight from short hair to wearing a wig/weave, cause then its too obvious to everyone. Totally amateur mistake if you did that.

She's not Rihanna. :whistle:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Archived