Post a true fact about yourself

Selz

I'm the exact same way. :mellow: I over analyze too much and I'm terrible when it comes to giving speeches in front of big audiences and such. But there was this one time when I was a senior in high school that I overcame my fear and gave a speech for about 40 upcoming juniors and their parents. People even congratulated and thanked me afterward.

I was the Vice-President of my senior class in high school, and I had to give the opening speech during baccalaureate (wow I spelled that without the use of spell check :excited:). IDK HOW I got thru it. :mellow:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idk why. You so shy you have a nice telephone voice.

Omg I won't get into me being tipsy but when I get to ny idt I'm drinking. I don't need no stories bout me @the bar going around :lmao:

awwww thanks and i dunno just always been anti phone convo but rather talk face to face or text

but i dont mind talking on oovoo when...on there...yeah lol

and i wish i was going to ny...i would sooooo get tipsy wit u and the crew :cheers:

awwww thanks and i dunno just always been anti phone convo but rather talk face to face or text

but i dont mind talking on oovoo when...on there...yeah lol

and i wish i was going to ny...i would sooooo get tipsy wit u and the crew :cheers:

I'm ok with face to face but for a long time I couldn't look people in their eyes.

I wish ya was. Comin 2. 1 of these days we gone all make it to ny @ the same time. I mite go on oovoo or ustream @ the show

I'm ok with face to face but for a long time I couldn't look people in their eyes.

I wish ya was. Comin 2. 1 of these days we gone all make it to ny @ the same time. I mite go on oovoo or ustream @ the show

i love looking people in their eyes when i talk to them. tho im shy thats one thing i normally do but that comes from my business experience. tho depending on who im talking to sometimes my eyes wonder different places. and we will all be there one day or go to a show together outside of the US. and i might oovoo or ustream from the show too. im so ready and im going to the club right after :cheers:

i love looking people in their eyes when i talk to them. tho im shy thats one thing i normally do but that comes from my business experience. tho depending on who im talking to sometimes my eyes wonder different places. and we will all be there one day or go to a show together outside of the US. and i might oovoo or ustream from the show too. im so ready and im going to the club right after :cheers:

Ohhh I wanna see janet in japan. Idk how to use oovoo on my phone yet but ustream works fine

which phone did u get? and i used oovoo, tango, qik and yahoo vid chat on my phone so far...havent tried the ustream yet

I got the intercept bcuz it was free. But I'm getting the evo when I get back from ny. I have tango but its gross on this phone. And I think I have yahoo video

I got the intercept bcuz it was free. But I'm getting the evo when I get back from ny. I have tango but its gross on this phone. And I think I have yahoo video

i fucking love the evo...if i had sprint id have them but im with t-mobile so i have the mytouch4g til a new phone come out then im selling this on craigslist and getting another one lol

I'm so introverted that I haven't seen or spoken to my best friend in over three months.....

I do see my best friend, we usually text or email each other but if she says something that I interpret as a little off, I take it really personal and then I get mad at her for ages, even though I remember the adage about drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die pinch988.gif

i fucking love the evo...if i had sprint id have them but im with t-mobile so i have the mytouch4g til a new phone come out then im selling this on craigslist and getting another one lol

I'm kinda mad that I don't have the evo yet. I don't feel safe using craigs list I usualy go with ebay

I'm kinda mad that I don't have the evo yet. I don't feel safe using craigs list I usualy go with ebay

i use craigslist all the time. its not that bad...only certain things id get off of there. and when i want something or wanna sell i wanna do it then and there and get it over with lol

& yeah my friend has an evo and i fucking looooove it

I am very introverted....basically everything everyone else has said applies to me.

I hate to have to speak loudly or shout something in public.

I consider my friends my friends, but I could go without speaking to any one of them for 5 months and not be bothered.

etc,etc,etc

I'm so introverted that I haven't seen or spoken to my best friend in over three months.....

I'm like that. I'm really bad at keeping in touch with people because I'm really shy about calling and stuff . . . I always feel like I'm bothering people.

Which also made me really bad at my first post-college job. I was working as a news reporter, and being shy does not make for a good reporter. Every time I had to call and interview someone, I'd get so upset I'd nearly throw up. And they would send me out to cover press conferences with, like, the governor and my boss would be like "just go up to him afterward and ask him a few questions if you can." Suffice it to say, I didn't stick around there too long - it frayed my nerves too much!

I had a pancreatic surgery when I was 4-5 months -_-

DEAD at everyone on here being shy and quiet :asham: Glad I'm not the only one ^_^

To be honest, I hate being in social settings. I've always been this way.

Damn...I'm "quiet" when I'm first meeting someone, because I just sit back and let them do all the talking and action so I can get a feel for them and see if I want to actually get to know them. I was told by close friends that I come off bitchy for doing that...I told them I really didn't care -_-

OMG

Im a texter, not a talker!

I cant with phone conversations

SAME HERE! The only ones I will talk to on the phone is my immediate family. I send about 2000-4000 texts each month -_-

I had a pancreatic surgery when I was 4-5 months -_-Damn...I'm "quiet" when I'm first meeting someone, because I just sit back and let them do all the talking and action so I can get a feel for them and see if I want to actually get to know them. I was told by close friends that I come off bitchy for doing that...I told them I really didn't care -_-

SAME HERE! The only ones I will talk to on the phone is my immediate family. I send about 2000-4000 texts each month -_-

I think that's a protective function that serves to keep good hearted people from being hurt, because people will and do hurt those with their hearts out there

I think that's a protective function that serves to keep good hearted people from being hurt, because people will and do hurt those with their hearts out there

My parents told me I use to do that when I was 5. Our family members (uncles, aunts, cousins...) use to tell them I was shy like my sister (only because my brother that's 6 years older was the attention seeking middle child, so I guess they thought I was shy because I didn't instantly open up like he did), but they would see me chatting it up nonstop with certain folks and get jealous.

Archived