Post a true fact about yourself

Selz

My parents told me I use to do that when I was 5. Our family members (uncles, aunts, cousins...) use to tell them I was shy like my sister (only because my brother that's 6 years older was the attention seeking middle child, so I guess they thought I was shy because I didn't instantly open up like he did), but they would see me chatting it up nonstop with certain folks and get jealous.

some people are just more complex that's all they don't make it easy

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some people are just more complex that's all they don't make it easy

-_- But once it's clear to me that I don't want to get to know someone, I just look at them like they're crazy when they're speaking to me about a personal subject...keep it strictly business related and go on about your business -_-

-_- But once it's clear to me that I don't want to get to know someone, I just look at them like they're crazy when they're speaking to me about a personal subject...keep it strictly business related and go on about your business -_-

how do you make that determination, give an example :unsure:

how do you make that determination, give an example :unsure:

Like I said I just sit back and listens to what they talk about and how they interact with others...the ones I ignore are the ones that stay trying to gossip, talking dirty about someone behind their back when they were just trying to be all friendly towards them minutes ago, or find out information about others. As far as action, if they're all touchy-feely with others then I don't want to get close to them, because I don't need them invading my space and touching all on me :umm: And with co-workers, if they don't know how to do the job or lazy as hell and they've been doing it for 5+ years, they can just forget about speaking to me either on a personal or business related level.

Like I said I just sit back and listens to what they talk about and how they interact with others...the ones I ignore are the ones that stay trying to gossip, talking dirty about someone behind their back when they were just trying to be all friendly towards them minutes ago, or find out information about others. As far as action, if they're all touchy-feely with others then I don't want to get close to them, because I don't need them invading my space and touching all on me :umm: And with co-workers, if they don't know how to do the job or lazy as hell and they've been doing it for 5+ years, they can just forget about speaking to me either on a personal or business related level.

translation you dont fuck with extremes, in which case my ex you would have seen thru him like Windex :filenails:

so how the hell you deal with the gays cause they or some fall right into that category

Archived