Post a true fact about yourself

Selz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a case of germaphobia...I clean all doorknobs, my toilet gets cleaned with bleach DAILY, my matress gets steamed every sunday, And I disinfect EVERYTHING that gets touched, including phones, remote controls, and I'm soooo glad I'm a girl because I'd rather kiss people on the cheek than shake hands...Hand sanitizer travels with me EVERYWHERE, and I'm constantly disinfecting my car door handles and steering wheel. I NEVER use public bathrooms. And I don't really like going to restaurants. I know I have a problem. >_<

I have a case of germaphobia...I clean all doorknobs, my toilet gets cleaned with bleach DAILY, my matress gets steamed every sunday, And I disinfect EVERYTHING that gets touched, including phones, remote controls, and I'm soooo glad I'm a girl because I'd rather kiss people on the cheek than shake hands...Hand sanitizer travels with me EVERYWHERE, and I'm constantly disinfecting my car door handles and steering wheel. I NEVER use public bathrooms. And I don't really like going to restaurants. I know I have a problem. >_<

And you wanna play with Hotboy's schlong? :umm:

:lol: :lol:

Boi... you're gonna tell me it was an accident now aren't you :(

:lmao: No I did not! :lmao:

I made a huge fool of myself ph34r.gif

I'm sawwy my phone is acting really crazy today but your say something nice thread needs to be pinned and made thread of the week

but you would slob a a big latin dick down tho right :unsure:

I'm sawwy my phone is acting really crazy today but your say something nice thread needs to be pinned and made thread of the week

OK I'mma let you do that later... I can't pin my own thread :lol:

Shame on you Slolove... :excited::excited::excited:

And in these times when Asians are being shaken to pieces, dragged into the water by huge tsunamis, and then mutated by sassy toxic radiation... >_<

i mean im just saying...you cant tell one from the other...you could have a asian child and snatch any random asian off the street and say thats the childs mother

Archived