If you have a friend that you know has H.I.V., and they start dating someone and are not telling them or even having the attentions too...

King Baby

?????????  

12 members have voted

1. 1. what you do is...

• Mind your fucking business
    • From one human to another, you telling that person your friend's status
    • You advise your friend that its not fair to do that, and you thinks he should be honest, but you do not tell the other person...
    • talk to your friend 1st about your feelings on it, and if not tell the other person...

Tell the other person!

This friend of urs is putting another's person life @ risk, which is not fair.

And even though he may be your friend, you may not be able to rely on him to be forthcoming... A lot of people have caught HIV because their sexual partner did not disclose their HIV status.

Btw, it's "intention" not "attention"

d) Tell the other person!

This friend of urs is putting another's person life @ risk, which is not fair.

And even though he may be your friend, you may not be able to rely on him to be forthcoming... A lot of people have caught HIV because their sexual partner did not disclose their HIV status.

Btw, it's "intention" not "attention"

^^^ this +1 :filenails:

I would be hounding THE FUCK out of my friend. I'm always about trying to be morally right. I can't sit nor stand by and watch BAD,reckless behavior take place ESPECIALLY if it involves someone's life. I wouldn't betray my friend and tell the person but I would be on my friend like white on rice.You BETTER BELIEVE.

I say mind your business that's not something you can just flat out tell someone right away and how do you know he didn't tell him already or are you just assuming that he didn't or has no intentions on telling him

chile please I have had gay dudes come to me like "um do you know his situation" hell fuck all this shit you people on damn dat :filenails:

a. I'd ask my friend if he or she told their partner yet...if they say they have, I would more than likely have no qualms about talking to him or her about they're status and overall health while he or she is around their partner....reiterating the benefits of safe sex and applauding the significant other for not letting the stigma and or pressure that comes with dealing with someone with HIV factor impact their relationship.

If they lied, their cover is blown and I have an excuse.

b. I do however believe that in personal accountability...if their status was not disclosed initially, it is his or her's responsibility to protect themselves.

c. I'd mind my business until it becomes my business. You never know what goes on in a persons relationship.

a. I'd ask my friend if he or she told their partner yet...if they say they have, I would more than likely have no qualms about talking to him or her about they're status and overall health while he or she is around their partner....reiterating the benefits of safe sex and applauding the significant other for not letting the stigma and or pressure that comes with dealing with someone with HIV factor impact their relationship.

If they lied, their cover is blown and I have an excuse.

b. I do however believe that in personal accountability...if their status was not disclosed initially, it is his or her's responsibility to protect themselves.

c. I'd mind my business until it becomes my business. You never know what goes on in a persons relationship.

THANK YOU! I personally would just give my friend advice, but I wouldn't tell his/her partner because as you said. It is not my responsibility to protect that person. He/she is responsible for using protection and speaking and investigating their partner's status.

+1 translation you have been warned, but bitch IM TELLING :filenails:

Basically. That person has a right to know what the person has especially if the possibility of sex is involved. And isn't it illegal to knowingly pass H.I.V.? It would be less drama to be upfront and tell 'em than not telling and the person gets it.

Even if u think about it from another angle, it would be better if ur friend told the person:

1. How u gonna have a rshp if u start off with lies..one lie leads to mistrust, and drama, and conflict etc etc

2. Living with HIV does affect one's life, and will affect the dynamics and course of the relationship...i dont just mean sexually...i mean emotionally etc. Not to mention the health impacts of having HIV, which may affect ur relationship (eg u may feel depressed, or fatigued because of the meds etc...ur gonna have to share this burden with ur partner). it affects the daily runnings of a rshp

3. Wouldnt u be better off if the person ur dating is ok with ur HIV status...at least ull know that someone unconditionally wants u

Even if u think about it from another angle, it would be better if ur friend told the person:

1. How u gonna have a rshp if u start off with lies..one lie leads to mistrust, and drama, and conflict etc etc

2. Living with HIV does affect one's life, and will affect the dynamics and course of the relationship...i dont just mean sexually...i mean emotionally etc. Not to mention the health impacts of having HIV, which may affect ur relationship (eg u may feel depressed, or fatigued because of the meds etc...ur gonna have to share this burden with ur partner). it affects the daily runnings of a rshp

3. Wouldnt u be better off if the person ur dating is ok with ur HIV status...at least ull know that someone unconditionally wants u

+ fuckin' 1 :clapping:

Archived