GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPENNED TO ME

lexus97

MY BESTEST GIRLFRIEND JUST BROUGHT US TICKETS TO THE PRINCE CONCERT 3/24/11 :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

PRINCE ON THE 24 JANHOVA ON THE 29TH WHAT MORE COULD A GIRL ASK FOR :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

well Id say an orgasm but Prince probably got you covered on dat :filenails:

update so i go to my girlfriends house yesterday to get the tickets and she suprised me and gave them to me and my hubby for our anniversary which was last sat! she was never going. she wanted to suprise us! she's so nice. :wub: :wub: so im off to see prince 3/24 :wub:

update so i go to my girlfriends house yesterday to get the tickets and she suprised me and gave them to me and my hubby for our anniversary which was last sat! she was never going. she wanted to suprise us! she's so nice. :wub: :wub: so im off to see prince 3/24 :wub:

very nice

Awwwww...that's so sweet :wub:

Archived