Post Your Picture Thread

Paul

*wonders if I'm the only one on the forum that refers my body to a Janet area when I'm in shape or slightly off* :unsure::ph34r:

WHat do you mean :unsure:

Like if you feel fat look at those fat janet in the pink sweater on the beach pics and compare yourself?

jeanszc.jpg

this pic was taken a few days before i got my chest tattoo

:yahoo::excited:

Which states are best, and which type of guys are the most generous?!

I truly don't know far as the generous thing go. because I've only been to Texas far as someone trying to trick off on me.

I had been talking to this guy I had met on the internet we was skype chatting and everything. 4 months latter he wanted me to visit him so he sent me the money to buy myself a flight out to Texas. I went to Texas on his money and didn't never meet up with him like I told him I would. :lmao: :lmao: ....I still even have the pictures of the ticket I had showed him during the chat....I feel like a skeezer but hey I had gotten a free trip :lmao::offtopic:

I think you should try Florida they have some sexy men.

I truly don't know far as the generous thing go. because I've only been to Texas far as someone trying to trick off on me.

I had been talking to this guy I had met on the internet we was skype chatting and everything. 4 months latter he wanted me to visit him so he sent me the money to buy myself a flight out to Texas. I went to Texas on his money and didn't never meet up with him like I told him I would. :lmao: :lmao: ....I still even have the pictures of the ticket I had showed him during the chat....I feel like a skeezer but hey I had gotten a free trip :lmao::offtopic:

shit sometimes u gotta take freebies for the sake of it being a freebie lol

I truly don't know far as the generous thing go. because I've only been to Texas far as someone trying to trick off on me thing goes.

I had been talking to this guy I had met internet we was skype chatting and everything bout 4 months straight latter he wanted me to visit him. So he sent me the money to buy myself a flight out there. I went to Texas on his money and didn't never meet up with him like I told him I would. :lmao: :lmao: ....I still even have the pictures of the ticket I had showed him during the chat....I feel like a skeezer but hey I had gotten a free trip :lmao::offtopic:

:o You didn't meet him? Why not, wasn't he your type? You must be good to be able to get a guy to buy you tickets over the net!

No...like if you're in mad shape you say "I'm in my Janet All For You era". That's what I was saying all last year since I was in the greatest shape ever :whistle:

Right now im in my X-Factor performance era lol, and I need to get to AFY era. Shouldnt take too long though. My dad said hes going to train me from next week.

shit sometimes u gotta take freebies for the sake of it being a freebie lol

True. >_<

:o You didn't meet him? Why not, wasn't he your type? You must be good to be able to get a guy to buy you tickets over the net!

He wasn't ugly or nothing but, he was 29 going on 30. :mellow:

Plus I have heard many stories about chicks my ages pulling the shit I pulled and ended up getting raped and left in a ditch somewhere. :asham: