Post Your Picture Thread

Paul

It's not that I didn't care..I don't think I was apart of twatter back then..

I guess you'll remain a mystery to me..

ibsyccyFDgtBV0.gif

:rolleyes: I only take pics when im buying clothes... I am always buying clothes but online now -_-:lol: I'll see if i take one at zara or whatever one of these days :rolleyes:

Lower ur "expectations" and don't let what ppl say about me fool you :umm:

Hmmm I'd hit it and quit it :asham:

You'd hit it? :umm:

:rolleyes: I only take pics when im buying clothes... I am always buying clothes but online now -_-:lol: I'll see if i take one at zara or whatever one of these days :rolleyes:

Lower ur "expectations" and don't let what ppl say about me fool you :umm:

:rolleyes:  I don't have any expectations.. -_- I think you're a negro with lighter skin that happens to speak Portugese..  :filenails:  :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Soo hmm yeah... im trying to change some stuff in me and one of those is the way i see myself. I dont like to take pics but one friend of mine grabbed my phone, demanded me to look at her and took 3 pics. 
She dared me to post them as profiles pics on my social media (if i dont she will) ... I had these pics for like a week now trying to get the courage to post them :lol: . C_C This is one of the 3 pics that i dont mind, and since ill have to post them on other apps, i figured id stop "hiding" after 10+ years on this site.

so yeah, this is me 

Copia_zpsnqboydet.jpeg

• Upvote 6

Soo hmm yeah... im trying to change some stuff in me and one of those is the way i see myself. I dont like to take pics but one friend of mine grabbed my phone, demanded me to look at her and took 3 pics. 
She dared me to post them as profiles pics on my social media (if i dont she will) ... I had these pics for like a week now trying to get the courage to post them :lol: . C_C This is one of the 3 pics that i dont mind, and since ill have to post them on other apps, i figured id stop "hiding" after 10+ years on this site.

so yeah, this is me 

Your hair is long!

You are beautiful but you already knew I thought that :wub: 

• Upvote 2

so yeah, this is me 

Copia_zpsnqboydet.jpeg

That is one yummy face. Those lips are munchable. :wub:

so yeah, this is me 

Copia_zpsnqboydet.jpeg

Get in me