time to throw it down gang

downeaznboi

Another brilliant brainless article by ML. What? Were you expecting better from this guy people? See, this is what happens when you perform CPR on a lifeless turd floating in the toilet. It comes back to life and takes up “journalism” for a profession. Should have just flushed it to begin with. Alive or dead, it still stinks up the place. Let me guess, you’re probably a Justin Bieber fan judging from the adolescent nature of your attempted writings. Your grade = F – for Flush!

blr_lhwjjlj8rX1qg4s5uo1_500-vi.gif

What a ridiculous and stupid piece of "writing". :thumbdown:

Another brilliant brainless article by ML. What? Were you expecting better from this guy people? See, this is what happens when you perform CPR on a lifeless turd floating in the toilet. It comes back to life and takes up “journalism” for a profession. Should have just flushed it to begin with. Alive or dead, it still stinks up the place. Let me guess, you’re probably a Justin Bieber fan judging from the adolescent nature of your attempted writings. Your grade = F – for Flush!

*dead*

blr_lhwjjlj8rX1qg4s5uo1_500-vi.gif

:lmao:

i know that was austin :whistle:

^^^Not me. I would have been more tastefully insulting. ^_^

I see the stans went in on the comments section. :lol:

They murdered the comments section. :asham:

"ML, you fail at life. F*ck you and your idiotic article. Kisses from the land of Janhova." :lol:

I was gonna write something but I see his wig is getting snatched all across that page lol

yOUR_BLOG_SUCKS March 22, 2011 at 1:28 pm

“Over the course of her solo career starting from 1986 and up to the present day, Janet Jackson has only bagged ten number ones.” HEY ASSHOLE THAT WALKING BAG OF ROTTED SKIN AND BONES YOU CALL MADONNA ONLY HAS 12 NUMBER ONES TO JANET’S 10 SO WHATS UPUR POINT? JANET WILL MOP THE FLOOR WITH MADGE IN SINGING,DANCING,LOOKS,BODY,TALENT YOU NAME IT AND JANET IS ON TOP .

” someone like the never aging Madonna” MADONNA NEVER AGING????? HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH……………………….LET ME CATCH MY BREATH………HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. WOAH! THAT’S COMEDY RIGHT THERE. MADONNA LOOKS LIKE THE CRYPT KEEPER ON STEROIDS.

:lmao:

Archived