Video: Britney Performs In Vegas

DJ Y2K Malone™

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes ma'am. She doesn't go as hard in terms of dancing (granted when the breakdowns and such come, she's on her shit) but she's so much more involved with the crowd and so much more into it. Her hype game nowadays is insane. And personally, I find her interaction and candidness more entertaining than to just sit there and watch her go through the steps for two hours straight.

More often than not but she's gone there before. Especially live.

Me too. Thats why I had to buy another ticket to see her ass again. This is the best tour Janet has done, imo. It's like you feel her connecting with you at every moment.

I've seen Janet live, I know what she brings, she is one of the greats. Janet might not do every routine now, but she interacts with the audience, she hypes up the crowd. She never loses the audience, or her command of the stage.

I randomly looked at the Britney videos because someone posted them on twitter, an literally had to stop myself from making a thread here, because I didn't want to seem like I was hating (as I'm not a Britney fan, and haven't been that nice about her over the years lol). It's sad and also upsetting to me. Sad because she's obviously not capable of being out there performing for whatever reasons. It's upsetting because I see her stans eating this stuff up and it's just bullshit. I didn't see her perform ANY real choreography. No energy. No stage presence. Nothing.

Brit stans are ride or die honey. :lol: I dont get what's her problem, or why her team allows her to do such fuckery. Meh. the album is kute tho.

Brit stans are ride or die honey. :lol: I dont get what's her problem, or why her team allows her to do such fuckery. Meh. the album is kute tho.

I wish the Janet stans...nevermind. -_-

You know why her team allows this mess to go on...and it's sad. She's not ready to be out there

I wish the Janet stans...nevermind. -_-

You know why her team allows this mess to go on...and it's sad. She's not ready to be out there

Me too. Pretty fucked up they bailed on her cause of a fucking tit.

Meh..there's rehersal videos of her dancing her ass off so i dunno whats her problem.

Dead @ TE and Henri's gifs...too funny

The snooki one always gets me

Not really...both Rihanna and Katy Perry give way worse performances and they get standing ovations, and those Britney performances would be a major step up for both *points to the recent AMAs and Grammys performances*

Yes, they have given awful performances, and no one says shit about em!!

I dont know how some ppl can say Brit was a shit dancer...

Btw, has King Game posted his 2c worth yet...dying to see his reaction

Me too. Pretty fucked up they bailed on her cause of a fucking tit.

Meh..there's rehersal videos of her dancing her ass off so i dunno whats her problem.

-_-

Recent rehearsal footage? :unsure: Maybe she is heavy medication. :unsure: It's okay if she is, if that's what's helping her cope with her issues, but if it impedes her performance THAT MUCH she shouldn't be out there.

Do you have more Twitter lingo to share?

2qu24hx.jpg

-_-

Recent rehearsal footage? :unsure: Maybe she is heavy medication. :unsure: It's okay if she is, if that's what's helping her cope with her issues, but if it impedes her performance THAT MUCH she shouldn't be out there.

2qu24hx.jpg

Here's a video containing 3 clips of her rehearsing during the Circus era:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apXW92CjnHA

And there are way better ones on youtube.

^_^

-_-

2qu24hx.jpg

Maybe. But does meds really make you forget how to dance.... :umm:

Here's a video containing 3 clips of her rehearsing during the Circus era:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apXW92CjnHA

And there are way better ones on youtube.

^_^

Never been a fan of her or her dancing, but it's like an ENTIRELY different performer. :mellow:

Maybe. But does meds really make you forget how to dance.... :umm:

Maybe the medication makes her sluggish and think she's hitting moves when she really isn't...and no one in her is telling her otherwise.

Harpo-this is the Britney i fell in love with....................MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED ??!!! :tear:

When ur as huge as Britney, things can get too chaotic and ur world can just come crashing down

+

Everyone wants a piece of her

Me too. Thats why I had to buy another ticket to see her ass again. This is the best tour Janet has done, imo. It's like you feel her connecting with you at every moment.

LMAO yes. And that connection creates such a special experience. Of all the concerts I've been to or even seen elsewhere, I have never gotten that. Even the Kelis/Robyn concert I went to last year, I was in this teeny tiny little club and Kelis' music was so anthemic. But I still didn't get much out of it, except maybe a few moments' escape from all the shit I went through to get there. Janet is just... Janet. There's no one quite like her.

Maybe the medication makes her sluggish and think she's hitting moves when she really isn't...and no one in her is telling her otherwise.

Exactly. Certain medications can make you really hazy - mentally and physically. I've been around people on those kinds of meds before, and they can seem completely disconnected and get that empty-eyed expression that we see from Britney so often. Perhaps she's aware she's not hitting it, but just can't push through. Whatever it is, you'd think the people around her wouldn't let this kind of thing happen and wouldn't want people to see her like this, but I guess as long as she's bringing on the $$$, they don't care.

Archived