Video: Britney Performs In Vegas

DJ Y2K Malone™

Exactly. Certain medications can make you really hazy - mentally and physically. I've been around people on those kinds of meds before, and they can seem completely disconnected and get that empty-eyed expression that we see from Britney so often. Perhaps she's aware she's not hitting it, but just can't push through. Whatever it is, you'd think the people around her wouldn't let this kind of thing happen and wouldn't want people to see her like this, but I guess as long as she's bringing on the $$$, they don't care.

Those bitches are using her

Or maybe its time for new medication?

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear I've tried my hardest to like Britney...I like a few of her songs, And I only liked her video for Slave For You...But I have yet to see a performance or dance that stood out or wow'ed me. Every single performance that I've seen from Britney before it seemed forced, Now she just dosen't give a damned and just goes with the motions.

LMAO yes. And that connection creates such a special experience. Of all the concerts I've been to or even seen elsewhere, I have never gotten that. Even the Kelis/Robyn concert I went to last year, I was in this teeny tiny little club and Kelis' music was so anthemic. But I still didn't get much out of it, except maybe a few moments' escape from all the shit I went through to get there. Janet is just... Janet. There's no one quite like her.

Its something about the way Janet moves. Not even the dancing, just her overall stage presence makes you just go crazy. I don't think I'll get that feeling with any artist besides her, tbh.

Exactly. Certain medications can make you really hazy - mentally and physically. I've been around people on those kinds of meds before, and they can seem completely disconnected and get that empty-eyed expression that we see from Britney so often. Perhaps she's aware she's not hitting it, but just can't push through. Whatever it is, you'd think the people around her wouldn't let this kind of thing happen and wouldn't want people to see her like this, but I guess as long as she's bringing on the $$$, they don't care.

Hmm...I dunno. Like does britney even watch these performances?! She can't be happy with them...and if she is than :umm:

The whole performance of HIAM gave me 2007 vma teas. My heart dropped after watching that. It may be worse than that, really.

Janet still has the moves

A lot of ppl are too hard on Janet...ive seen a lot of ppl criticise Janet in J/X...Bitch just lost her brother...i think she allowed 2 be "sloppy" (if u can even call it that)

Its something about the way Janet moves. Not even the dancing, just her overall stage presence makes you just go crazy. I don't think I'll get that feeling with any artist besides her, tbh.

Wow Fanka...We actually agree on something...It's not the dancing or the choreography...It's the way SHE delivers it...She has this vibe, agility, and grace that all others just lack...Janet has spoiled me when it comes to performances and has turned me into a snob against all other female performers who "Dance" on stage.

Wow Fanka...We actually agree on something...It's not the dancing or the choreography...It's the way SHE delivers it...She has this vibe, agility, and grace that all others just lack...Janet has spoiled me when it comes to performances and has turned me into a snob against all other female performers who "Dance" on stage.

Ch...The way Janet snaps her fingers is on another level. I went crazy just from seeing that :lol:

I feel that way too. I don't think I'll be able to see anyone live & be as happy as what I saw Janet do. Once you see Janet live, it's all over for the other gals :tear:

Yep; her tiny little five-foot 130-pound ass covers the entire stage at every given moment. One thing I learned, in all the doubts I had in her recent abilities to perform, is that Janet is all entertainer, all talent, all knowing and all creating. Put her on a stage and she can do no wrong, whether she's slaying the choreography or strutting and interacting with the crowd.

*Goes to visit The Alter of Janhova to pray*

In saying that, I realize how much of a tragedy Britney's story is. I'm far from a fan myself, but say what you all will, Britney had her talents. She wasn't the "best" at anything but much like Madonna, she took what she had and somehow turned it into golden entertainment. There was a reason why she was always on top, why even now with her tremendous disconnect with the world around her, she's still a force. It's really sad to see this. My heart goes out to her.

Hmm...I dunno. Like does britney even watch these performances?! She can't be happy with them...and if she is than :umm:

The whole performance of HIAM gave me 2007 vma teas. My heart dropped after watching that. It may be worse than that, really.

I have no idea what goes through her head about it. She gives so few interviews, and those she does give seem so thoroughly managed (with the exception of the For the Record documentary, in which I think we got a good glimpse of Britney). I'd love some insight into her current headspace, but I doubt we'll get any.

A lot of ppl are too hard on Janet...ive seen a lot of ppl criticise Janet in J/X...Bitch just lost her brother...i think she allowed 2 be "sloppy" (if u can even call it that)

If you see her live, she's not even sloppy. She has moments where she sort of flows through the choreography, but I can honestly say she's just feeling herself. It's all over her face. Besides, when she isn't dancing, she's making up for it with finessing the crowd or being straight cunt.

Rock Witchu Tour was sloppy. She was stiff, she was half-hitting everything and the look on her face was pained and disinterested, almost annoyed. She's so far above that right now.

In saying that, I realize how much of a tragedy Britney's story is. I'm far from a fan myself, but say what you all will, Britney had her talents. She wasn't the "best" at anything but much like Madonna, she took what she had and somehow turned it into golden entertainment. There was a reason why she was always on top, why even now with her tremendous disconnect with the world around her, she's still a force. It's really sad to see this. My heart goes out to her.

Don't even. :lol:

Britney always had a good team and the American sweetheart turned bad girl image that everyone loves.

They're just mad because the bitch is busy sauntering on stage and cutting songs. :lol: But they will always be mad about something so meh.

If you see her live, she's not even sloppy. She has moments where she sort of flows through the choreography, but I can honestly say she's just feeling herself. It's all over her face. Besides, when she isn't dancing, she's making up for it with finessing the crowd or being straight cunt.

Rock Witchu Tour was sloppy. She was stiff, she was half-hitting everything and the look on her face was pained and disinterested, almost annoyed. She's so far above that right now.

Janet is FAR from sloppy on stage. Those fuckers on zone are just crazy :wacko:

I didn't think the Fuck Witchu tour was sloppy. She just looked tired as hell. & I get that seeing how Janet wore those hot ass outfits, that hot ass deer on her head, & those billion of lights & pyro going off. & at that the show was over 2 hours. Im suprised she didn't pass out on stage. Even tho by "If" it looked like she wanted to.

I didn't think the Fuck Witchu tour was sloppy. She just looked tired as hell. & I get that seeing how Janet wore those hot ass outfits, that hot ass deer on her head, & those billion of lights & pyro going off. & at that the show was over 2 hours. Im suprised she didn't pass out on stage. Even tho by "If" it looked like she wanted to.

In the HQ RWT footage, I thought Janet was hitting and was fukn exhausted. I was proud of that shit.

Don't even. :lol:

Britney always had a good team and the American sweetheart turned bad girl image that everyone loves.

Gerl get the fuck out. :rolleyes: That's pretty much what Madonna did, use the bad girl image to her advantage. But she's obviously no Madonna, I never said that. She just mirrors her in the sense that she worked with what she had.

And you can't call the girl untalented. She was a solid dancer, she could carry a few notes before AutoTune came around, and she wrote almost every song on In The Zone. There's quite a few moments of greatness on that album, specifically "Every Time," which is pure brilliance. She's got it/had it in her, like it or not.

Ch I know.

Maybe not "sloppy" in that she didn't stumble all over the place or miss her marks and such, but she definitely was not typical Janet. She was stiff and very disconnected. You could tell she was not enjoying herself at all. I honestly just don't think she was ready. Her body was not in tour mode and she was obviously going through a lot where her career was concerned, between the album, the singles, the break from IDJ, ticket sales, etc. I can imagine that being just a bit draining.

LMAO @ hot ass deer.

I have no idea what goes through her head about it. She gives so few interviews, and those she does give seem so thoroughly managed (with the exception of the For the Record documentary, in which I think we got a good glimpse of Britney). I'd love some insight into her current headspace, but I doubt we'll get any.

Ch..

I'm really worried about her after seeing that.

Gerl get the fuck out. :rolleyes: That's pretty much what Madonna did, use the bad girl image to her advantage. But she's obviously no Madonna, I never said that. She just mirrors her in the sense that she worked with what she had.

And you can't call the girl untalented. She was a solid dancer, she could carry a few notes before AutoTune came around, and she wrote almost every song on In The Zone. There's quite a few moments of greatness on that album, specifically "Every Time," which is pure brilliance. She's got it/had it in her, like it or not.

Ch I know.

Maybe not "sloppy" in that she didn't stumble all over the place or miss her marks and such, but she definitely was not typical Janet. She was stiff and very disconnected. You could tell she was not enjoying herself at all. I honestly just don't think she was ready. Her body was not in tour mode and she was obviously going through a lot where her career was concerned, between the album, the singles, the break from IDJ, ticket sales, etc. I can imagine that being just a bit draining.

LMAO @ hot ass deer.

It's a shame, b/c that tour looked amazing. The stage, the technology, The theme of it. I'm so happy Janet decided to tour again. & That she might be doing a second leg. My bank account wont be happy, But I will. :)

:asham:

Ch...

Ch..

I'm really worried about her after seeing that.

I can't with the guy in the back yelling "OMG! WERK IT BITCH!" and these comments...

OMG BRITNEY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!! All of you who keep whining shes not dancing enough : FUCK YOU. Shes the queen, dont you get it?! Queens dont dance their asses off! Their little minions do! QUEEN B STRUTS AROUND WHILE YOU BOW DOWN TO HER! 

potterfan1995 1 hour ago

excuse me, what do you call dancing? what tranny gaga does on stage or in BTW video.. fuck you!!!! Britney is not a backup dancer she is the Queen!!! She killed the night.. she is back

silver7mex 1 hour ago

:lol:

that's a fucking lie.

I don't know what show you saw but in Atlanta she was hitting everything and enjoying her self..

It's a shame, b/c that tour looked amazing. The stage, the technology, The theme of it. I'm so happy Janet decided to tour again. & That she might be doing a second leg. My bank account wont be happy, But I will. :)

I agree, it's a shame it all went to waste. Part of me hopes and part of me believes that Janet will be back there very soon. LMAO yes, but so worth it! :wub:

:asham:

Ch...

:rolleyes: You're trying to refute the irrefutable and discredit the little bit of good she's done just because you don't like her. I'mma need you to revisit 2:3 of the Bible. "Ignorance? NO." :coffee:

that's a fucking lie.

I don't know what show you saw but in Atlanta she was hitting everything and enjoying her self..

I've seen plenty. I even burned the professional footage to a DVD to play back because I was so disheartened with what I saw. She was stiff, specifically towards the end, which is tolerable. But she sure as hell was not enjoying herself. She looked miserable.

Archived