Video: Britney Performs In Vegas

DJ Y2K Malone™

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen plenty. I even burned the professional footage to a DVD to play back because I was so disheartened with what I saw. She was stiff, specifically towards the end, which is tolerable. But she sure as hell was not enjoying herself. She looked miserable.

Did you actually go to the show or were you watching videos??

:rolleyes: You're trying to refute the irrefutable and discredit the little bit of good she's done just because you don't like her. I'mma need you to revisit 2:3 of the Bible. "Ignorance? NO." :coffee:

Little bit of good she's done? :lol: Why can't you just admit that she's a label puppet?

Why do ppl hate on Britney. She is Queen B (after Beyonce) :lol: :lol:

J/Xers are crazy. I like to see those fools on stage. Bitch plz. Sit down. Theyre all such whingers

Yea, everyone's hating on her jumping skills

nruac.gif

I can't with the guy in the back yelling "OMG! WERK IT BITCH!" and these comments...

OMG BRITNEY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!! All of you who keep whining shes not dancing enough : FUCK YOU. Shes the queen, dont you get it?! Queens dont dance their asses off! Their little minions do! QUEEN B STRUTS AROUND WHILE YOU BOW DOWN TO HER! 

potterfan1995 1 hour ago

excuse me, what do you call dancing? what tranny gaga does on stage or in BTW video.. fuck you!!!! Britney is not a backup dancer she is the Queen!!! She killed the night.. she is back

silver7mex 1 hour ago

:lol:

LMAO!! I love brit stans. They know she's terrible but theyre ride or die. Get it brit brit ^_^

Did you actually go to the show or were you watching videos??

I watched literally almost every YouTube video as it hit the web, which is no basis for an argument, I know that after seeing her live last week. But I'm specifically talking about the professional footage that leaked, and not the videos recently posted in the Janet section. So altogether I couldn't tell if she was as hard-hitting as she may have been, I can't argue with what usually gets distorted through compression. But I could see plain as day that she was not into it, and that's far worse than being stiff.

Little bit of good she's done? :lol: Why can't you just admit that she's a label puppet?

Red herring; irrelevant and no one's denying that. I know she's a label puppet now, as well as with the first two albums. My point is that she had talent and stretched her limits as a big-label artist at one point, and shouldn't be discredited just because she's a shadow of that now. Rather, just because you're a hater.

Damn I honestly just feel for the bitch. :rolleyes: Despite how you feel about her talents or lack thereof, she's obviously been much better than she is now, and it's sad.

I agree, it's a shame it all went to waste. Part of me hopes and part of me believes that Janet will be back there very soon. LMAO yes, but so worth it! :wub:

:rolleyes: You're trying to refute the irrefutable and discredit the little bit of good she's done just because you don't like her. I'mma need you to revisit 2:3 of the Bible. "Ignorance? NO." :coffee:

I hope Janet will. But I do like seeing her in a small venue. It's feels like a big spectacle, but in an intimate setting. I love that.

I watched literally almost every YouTube video as it hit the web, which is no basis for an argument, I know that after seeing her live last week. But I'm specifically talking about the professional footage that leaked, and not the videos recently posted in the Janet section. So altogether I couldn't tell if she was as hard-hitting as she may have been, I can't argue with what usually gets distorted through compression. But I could see plain as day that she was not into it, and that's far worse than being stiff.

Red herring; irrelevant and no one's denying that. I know she's a label puppet now, as well as with the first two albums. My point is that she had talent and stretched her limits as a big-label artist at one point, and shouldn't be discredited just because she's a shadow of that now. Rather, just because you're a hater.

Damn I honestly just feel for the bitch. :rolleyes: Despite how you feel about her talents or lack thereof, she's obviously been much better than she is now, and it's sad.

It's funny how the ones that didn't attend the show say that but it's a totally different story for the ones that actually went.. I don't recall anyone from here or that damn Xone complain about her being stiff or not into it.

I do recall it was only the ones that didn't attend the show making the most noise..

You just said it's a different story when you're there..

What talent? She can barely dance, she damn sure can't sing.. She doesn't write or produce and she can't act..

Calm down hun :lol: It's not that serious and no one's red herring. We're talking about Britney and her "talents". BTW, who denied that she's a big-label artist? and how is questioning Britney's "talents" make me a hater? You're stanning a bit too hard now.

It's funny how the one that didn't attend the show say that but it's a totally different story for the ones that actually went.. I don't recall anyone from here or that damn Xone complain about her being stiff or not into it.

I do recall it was only the ones that didn't attend the show making the most noise..

You just said it's a different story when you're there..

I've heard several attendees complain about the show.

It is completely different and I get that, which is why I said I can't say much for her being stiff. I can see her facial expression and her interaction perfectly fine via second-hand video though. She had a severe disconnect, at least in comparison to the other tours we had footage of at the time.

I hope Janet will. But I do like seeing her in a small venue. It's feels like a big spectacle, but in an intimate setting. I love that.

Oh I do too. I said that mostly in the sense that I see her making a significant comeback. She's setting herself up perfectly.

Calm down hun :lol: It's not that serious and no one's red herring. We're talking about Britney and her "talents". BTW, who denied that she's a big-label artist? and how is questioning Britney's "talents" make me a hater? You're stanning a bit too hard now.

I'm not stanning, I'm going at you because you're trying to demerit her of what she deserves. I feel for the girl and it's a shame because at one point she had talent and great career. You're trying to deny that.

LMAO @ Britney being "brilliant" at anything. I think the main problem is that our standards for "talent" have gone down the drain these days. Calling Justin the new MJ and Britney the new Madonna, and being amazed with what her dancing skills supposedly used to be is a joke and an insult to the legends.

I've heard several attendees complain about the show.

It is completely different and I get that, which is why I said I can't say much for her being stiff. I can see her facial expression and her interaction perfectly fine via second-hand video though. She had a severe disconnect, at least in comparison to the other tours we had footage of at the time.

Oh I do too. I said that mostly in the sense that I see her making a significant comeback. She's setting herself up perfectly.

Who???

I'm not stanning, I'm going at you because you're trying to demerit her of what she deserves. I feel for the girl and it's a shame because at one point she had talent and great career. You're trying to deny that.

she had a few good songs, and a great career.... But Miley Cyrus has a great career also.

Demerit her of what she deserves? :huh: What a pat on the back for flapping her arms and accepting submitted tracks from other writers/producers? I felt bad for the gal when she was going through her little meltdown but now it's just pathetic. BTW, I never denied she had a good career. I just don't see how she's much of a talent but then again people consider the likes of Katy Perry and Rihanna as "talent" so I can't blame you.

LMAO @ Britney being "brilliant" at anything. I think the main problem is that our standards for "talent" have gone down the drain these days. Calling Justin the new MJ and Britney the new Madonna, and being amazed with what her dancing skills supposedly used to be is a joke and an insult to the legends.

Every Time was beautiful/brilliant, as most critics agree, say what you will.

And I never said she was the new Madonna nor did I say she was the world's greatest dancer at any given moment.

I really wish you folks would learn to read shit without taking some completely alien meaning out of it. Having a sound argument is virtually impossible on this board.

Every Time was beautiful/brilliant, as most critics agree, say what you will.

And I never said she was the new Madonna nor did I say she was the world's greatest dancer at any given moment.

I really wish you folks would learn to read shit without taking some completely alien meaning out of it. Having a sound argument is virtually impossible on this board.

Honey stan all u want for her. And can you point out where you got that it was YOU who said she's the next Madonna while we are speaking of learning to read shit? And nobody is taking your opinion away from you. I cant stand, never could stand, and never will stand Britney as a performer regardless of what her followers say. I'm also not trying to change your mind about her. Hell I really wish I could see her the way you and her stans see her. But she's not my cup of tea. I dont see her talent.

Archived