Video: Britney Performs In Vegas

DJ Y2K Malone™

And if that's an "improvement" then I feel sorry for anything else, cause I don't know how it could possibly be any worse :mellow:

That's all I saw in the videos. Arm flapping and walking :mellow:

Poor thing, I had a feeling this wouldn't go well.

Rattled?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw this earlier and I RESTRAINED myself from posting it because I didn't want to seem like I was hating...

But...

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?!!!

:blink:

...and then I read some of the comments on youtube and the stans were like "She's back!" "She did excellent!" "AMAZING!"....and I'm like, Bitch... :mellow:

I cannot. I will not. I REFUSE!

I saw this earlier and I RESTRAINED myself from posting it because I didn't want to seem like I was hating...

But...

...and then I read some of the comments on youtube and the stans were like "She's back!" "She did excellent!" "AMAZING!"....and I'm like, Bitch... :mellow:

I'm interested to see how they edit it for TV. :mellow:

I love Britney a lot, and I have a lot of friends who have been going "OMG, AMAZING!!!11!!!1!" over this, but I just can't. :cry:

But...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And. I. Wish. Janet. Would. :mellow:

Janet has slowed down alot, but the bitch is nearly 50. At 30, Janet was giving us VR tour. :mellow:

I'm interested to see how they edit it for TV. :mellow:

I love Britney a lot, and I have a lot of friends who have been going "OMG, AMAZING!!!11!!!1!" over this, but I just can't. :cry:

A million quick cuts, audience reactions, etc... -_-

I just couldn't with the comments I read. >_<

Janet has slowed down alot, but the bitch is nearly 50. At 30, Janet was giving us VR tour. :mellow:

Janet hasn't slowed down that much. She just doesn't do all of Gil's weak choreography...she's been doing that since Damita Jo (even during All For You she didn't do all the choreography). And I know you didn't call Janet a bitch :umm:

:lmao:

hu24vb.gif

Yeah, the "Woah oh oh" is how I know it's a Ke$ha track. :lol: My fave part is towards the end though. "See the sunlight / We ain't stoppin'"

sheneneh888.gif

Especially when it fades out before your favorite part comes on reminds me of Ke$ha "We R Who We R"...would love to hear Ke$ha do the song :blush:

Ikr :lmao:

Janet has slowed down but thank goodness she's not walking back & forth all lost while flailing her arms around.

Janet has slowed down, but even still she can dance when wants to (i.e. DRM on tour). Britney is just a mess. It's clear she no longer has an interest in her career. And I hear this is the last album on her contract. This might be the end of Britney altogether. Such a shame she went out like this. ohboy.gif

Why do I feel like sayin 'i told you so'.

She's just a mess.

Janet hasn't slowed down, if she was doing 1 song performance s again on tv etc she could still hit every move like she's 20. She was hittin all nite and so excited promos at like 38 40 years old. It's only on tour she's reserving her energy. But she still gives us so much more than any other female in the game.

This is why I get pissed off cause it's like Janet was hitting it at 40 on things like the billboard awards yet everyones more bothered about some drugged up drag mess messing around on the vmas 07.

Idk if these videos have been posted yet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voJmN5dtiwE&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP30hW6ph_A&feature=player_embedded

Poor thing, I had a feeling this wouldn't go well. And she has several performances coming up this week, too.

She seems pretty much the same as she did on the Circus tour, IMO. I think she's just so heavily medicated that she's always lethargic.

I know they're planning another tour for her soon, but . . . *sigh.*

She should be put in jail for that shit..

The thing that annoys me is that this will probably go unmentioned. The audience applauding that shit are fools. So many artists would get their ass handed to them for performing like that.

and thats what pisses me off

Janet has slowed down, but even still she can dance when wants to (i.e. DRM on tour). Britney is just a mess. It's clear she no longer has an interest in her career. And I hear this is the last album on her contract. This might be the end of Britney altogether. Such a shame she went out like this. ohboy.gif

I agree. At this point it's like shoving expired food down people's throats.

Archived