So, Cheryl Cole IS indeed going to be a judge on US "X-Factor

LyricalLesson

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ick, I think she'd be a bad idea. Largely because, unlike Cheryl, she's had a career in the US and yet has never managed to become a big name. For a lot of people, it's be like "who's this bitch?" whereas with Cheryl it'd be like "Who's this bitch? Oh, she's been really successful abroad."

True but i think that Europe knows alot more about Nicole's solo work then the USA does. She's still looked as a PCD which could be a good thing for her on this show ... hmmm

I think Cheryl is definitely a better choice than Nicole Scherzingalingadong. Cheryl's actually had solo success (albeit in another country, but she's had it) Nicole is a proven flop. And she was annoying as hell as a judge on that other a'capella show that was just on. She's a twit.

-_-

but being a musically flop doesn't make someone a bad judge. And as much as a solo flop Nicole is still looked at the bitch in charge of PCD .

oh she was once a judge over there? i didn't know that :asham:

FFTL is actually the only song of hers that I really like (and I'm in the USA, and I jam to it). :lol: But only in an "it's cute" kind of way.

If they launch her career here, I think they'll give her new material.

oh NO :o that's like her worst song ever -_-

AKA do a megamix with a rapper

True but i think that Europe knows alot more about Nicole's solo work then the USA does. She's still looked as a PCD which could be a good thing for her on this show ... hmmm

That's the thing - Nicole's tried to go the solo route here and failed. And PCD really only had one successful album here - "When I Grow Up" was the only hit off the second album, if I recall. I think they're only really known among a certain age group.

how the hell can you put FFTL above Promise This and Parachute <_< They are all dreadful true but i think that the other two are slightly better -_-

I like Parachute, I think it's very sweet. Promise This has, as Paul said, fabulous lyrics . . . but I really only like Adele's version (and I think Cheryl also did an acoustic version that was nice) because I can't stand the production on it.

And she has a few more cute songs on her second album, but it's all still mediocre.

"HOW FUNNAAAY"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh my damn, that would drive me insane if I had to hear that everyday. That may actually be worse than a Leeds accent :lmao:

There were a lot of people from essex that used to come into London on the train to work, and they used to do my head it.

Maaaaawnin Babe! Wanna cuppa tea?

That's the thing - Nicole's tried to go the solo route here and failed. And PCD really only had one successful album here - "When I Grow Up" was the only hit off the second album, if I recall. I think they're only really known among a certain age group.

I like Parachute, I think it's very sweet. Promise This has, as Paul said, fabulous lyrics . . . but I really only like Adele's version (and I think Cheryl also did an acoustic version that was nice) because I can't stand the production on it.

And she has a few more cute songs on her second album, but it's all still mediocre.

The production is the best part (besides the French chanting). :mellow: It's SO corny that it's AMAZING. Like all of Cheryl's Wayne Wilkins songs.

The production is the best part (besides the French chanting). :mellow: It's SO corny that it's AMAZING. Like all of Cheryl's Wayne Wilkins songs.

The production is annoying as hell and makes me want to slit my wrists. But it's okay, Adele made it all better.

I have a little fascination with Cheryl. Sure, she's not a great singer and she mainly gets by off her looks, but I like some of her work with Girls Aloud and solo. Idc what people say, but I love FFTL, Parachute and Promise This. The thing with the former 2 songs is that they are basically middle-of-the-road (MOR) pop and it's pretty dead here (I think this is the same reason A4U gets crapped on but that's another thing). But I love MOR pop. It's not groundbreaking or earthmoving, but it's fun and cute. That said, if she wants to be successful in the U.S., she best try to go for Rihanna's wig. They both match up talent wise.

She sucks as an artist i mean uber GARBAGE but she is a good judge. I think that she'll be trolled because of her thick accent though

oh she is really REALLY HOT and for some odd reason i like when she gets emotional and cries :unsure:

Still better than shitney spears music.

Amazes me' how u can call her garb and then stan for britney when they both make equally crap music.

Still better than shitney spears music.

Amazes me' how u can call her garb and then stan for britney when they both make equally crap music.

I'd prefer Britney to Cheryl any day. At least Britneys music has a fun factor and her voice is tolerable.

I love their accent :lol:

I'm used to hearing all kinds of English accents from watching Coronation Street so it don't faze me too much :lol:

Haha - wow@ you watching coronation street >_< lol

I hate it when people say "hes got a british accent" I think "Bitch we have the most amount and diversity of accents in the world" lol You can literally drive 30 minutes and people can sound completely different lol

Haha - wow@ you watching coronation street >_< lol

I hate it when people say "hes got a british accent" I think "Bitch we have the most amount and diversity of accents in the world" lol You can literally drive 30 minutes and people can sound completely different lol

Chile please you can go to your neighbour and have a completely different accent :lol:.

I'd prefer Britney to Cheryl any day. At least Britneys music has a fun factor and her voice is tolerable.

You mean the autotuned voice? uhhu.

I think 'tolerable' is debatable.

Cheryls music is 'fun' too.

Cheryl actually has some class and cares about her career, and her image. A lot of people don't seem to appreciate that, which is wrong.

Im not saying I'm that bothered by Cheryl, but its fair to say Cheryl is more deserving of people's adulation.

Plus, Cheryl is actually naturally pretty. Britney is as made up as they come.

Archived