Braxton Family Values

Kim

Well bitch hop in! :coffee:

She'd do different shit. Deborah Cox leftovers and shit.

*puts on seat belt*

Tamar could not see Toni. There's a reason why Toni was chosen over them other chicks. She had the right image, the right marketing, and the right music. Her voice was perfect for the music she made, and to cater to that audience - given the "grown and sexy" audience isn't really into pop stuff and like "real music".

*puts on seat belt*

Tamar could not see Toni. There's a reason why Toni was chosen over them other chicks. She had the right image, the right marketing, and the right music. Her voice was perfect for the music she made, and to cater to that audience - given the "grown and sexy" audience isn't really into pop stuff and like "real music".

All that shit and the ho can't pay the Orkin, DirecTV or AT&T folk. :coffee:

Tamar lucked out in the end. She married to Vincent. That bitch set for life.

All that shit and the ho can't pay the Orkin, DirecTV or AT&T folk. :coffee:

Tamar lucked out in the end. She married to Vincent. That bitch set for life.

She's taking the Donald Trump route. Let's not. :rolleyes:

She gonna be crying for life about not getting an album out. :rolleyes:

She's taking the Donald Trump route. Let's not. :rolleyes:

She gonna be crying for life about not getting an album out. :rolleyes:

:coffee: Anytime you relying on Europe to get your weave redone - "funds be low girlfriend."

Eventually they'll let her have her second shot - and it'll flop and she'll sit her ass down and spend that Gaga money. :filenails:

I forgot you were STRAIGHT ..what was I thinking?.. :asham::yahoo:

Watch it heifer. :rolleyes:

:coffee: Anytime you relying on Europe to get your weave redone - "funds be low girlfriend."

Eventually they'll let her have her second shot - and it'll flop and she'll sit her ass down and spend that Gaga money. :filenails:

Your point? Tamar's hair looks like an unraveled rope. :filenails:

And with Beyonce out, she doesn't have a chance. :coffee:

Your point? Tamar's hair looks like an unraveled rope. :filenails:

And with Beyonce out, she doesn't have a chance. :coffee:

Yet the bitch still shitting on Toni and will remain shitting on her. :filenails:

Well of course not now. Tamar would be dumb to think she actually gone make an impact. Bitch if it didn't happen in 2000 when just about everybody was getting a hit... :coffee:

Yet the bitch still shitting on Toni and will remain shitting on her. :filenails:

Well of course not now. Tamar would be dumb to think she actually gone make an impact. Bitch if it didn't happen in 2000 when just about everybody was getting a hit... :coffee:

Shitting on Toni from the comfort of her #172 album chart position? :coffee:

And she wouldn't have made it in the 90s either. Janet, Mariah, and Whitney were still going strong. She would have gotten lost in the rise of the R&B teen queens of the 90s.

Shitting on Toni from the comfort of her #172 album chart position? :coffee:

And she wouldn't have made it in the 90s either. Janet, Mariah, and Whitney were still going strong. She would have gotten lost in the rise of the R&B teen queens of the 90s.

Shitting on Toni because after all them sales the ho struggling to keep the lights on :coffee:

My DeLorean's ready. Don't fuck up my seats with that greasy ass weave. :filenails:

Shitting on Toni because after all them sales the ho struggling to keep the lights on :coffee:

My DeLorean's ready. Don't fuck up my seats with that greasy ass weave. :filenails:

Tamar can only pay the Comcast bill because of Gaga. So let's not get ahead of ourselves. :filenails:

Sweetie, I see the Soul Glo has already damaged the headrest. Let's put the cute in the trunk. :filenails:

Tamar can only pay the Comcast bill because of Gaga. So let's not get ahead of ourselves. :filenails:

Sweetie, I see the Soul Glo has already damaged the headrest. Let's put the cute in the trunk. :filenails:

Sweetie - the bill man don't care how you got the money. He just wanna know if you can them bills ON TIME. :filenails:

How about I put you in the trunk? :coffee: