Braxton Family Values

Kim

Tamar tries to pay bills, but every time she tries, her W-2 gets her right together. :filenails:

I'd tell your mama. I would send it in a letter, and tell someone on the phone. :coffee:

I'm sure Toni was on her hands and knees pleading for DirecTV to turn back on her television. :filenails: She probably was willing to suck a dick or two. :filenails:

This ain't 1989 and nobody would miss you much. :coffee:

I'm sure Toni was on her hands and knees pleading for DirecTV to turn back on her television. :filenails: She probably was willing to suck a dick or two. :filenails:

This ain't 1989 and nobody would miss you much. :coffee:

Whatever. Nobody is here for Tamar crying on TV because Rent-A-Center repossessed her furniture. :filenails:

Everyone would be looking for me. All in the African skies, Tuscany, under the moon glow down in Mexico, etc. :coffee:

Whatever. Nobody is here for Tamar crying on TV because Rent-A-Center repossessed her furniture. :filenails:

Everyone would be looking for me. All in the African skies, Tuscany, under the moon glow down in Mexico, etc. :coffee:

When that happens - Gaga going down with her - and Toni will be living in a cardboard box singing "Another Sad Love Song." :filenails:

They'd think you just ran away. :coffee:

When that happens - Gaga going down with her - and Toni will be living in a cardboard box singing "Another Sad Love Song." :filenails:

They'd think you just ran away. :coffee:

At least she'd have hits to sing, while Tamar is singing songs from her album nobody bought. :filenails:

How about I put you in the trunk? :coffee:

I downloaded Toni's first 2 albums from iTunes (yay She got some dollars from that). She has some great songs. It's made me dislike More Than A Woman and Libra :lol:. I think Pulse is most like the first 2.

Toni NEVER wants to do anything...Why are your sisters at the club w/o you on YOUR BIRTHDAY?

I had no idea Toni liked to be so secluded.

It's a little strange since she seems outgoing. I guess it's just the star in her.