Braxton Family Values

Kim

Is Tamar's album any good :S? I wonder if she's seen a sale boost from this :lol:. I love her song 'If You Don't Wanna Love Me' or whatever it's called

I dunno, but I feel like ordering it (if it's still in print) to help a bitch out. :lol:

I dunno, but I feel like ordering it (if it's still in print) to help a bitch out. :lol:

:lol: I'm feeling like doing the same haha

Toni always had back to back different illnesses. I don't know anyone who has had as many things wrong with their health as Toni Braxton.

I feel for her so much. She has an autistic child which in itself but be exhausting but then on top of that she has her heart condition and lupus which is most definitely life changing.

I am! :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

But I have to wait till tomorrow to watch it, when the person uploads it onto YouTube. -_-

What did you tweet?

Same here :lol:

I tweeted:

@tonibraxton ME! The preview had me welling up in tears :(. Gonna eat my birthday cake whilst watching.

She rt'd it. And Traci is following me :excited:!!!!

I'm sorry but Toni is kinda cheap. How you not gonna pay your background singers just cause they are family. Unless they specifically decline payment like tamar cause she got a rich ass husband you PAY your band and background singers. tamar was out of line imo going off cause her sister was asking to be paid for her WORK. Its a job so what if its for your family.

She would have to pay a non family member! Now we see why Toni dont even pay the orkin man and they gotta sue. hell she dont even pay her own sisters.

I'm sorry but Toni is kinda cheap. How you not gonna pay your background singers just cause they are family. Unless they specifically decline payment like tamar cause she got a rich ass husband you PAY your band and background singers. tamar was out of line imo going off cause her sister was asking to be paid for her WORK. Its a job so what if its for your family.

She would have to pay a non family member! Now we see why Toni dont even pay the orkin man and they gotta sue. hell she dont even pay her own sisters.

That's how I felt initially too, but I think Toni and Tamar's point is, because Toni is the main one who takes care of their mother, they should cut Toni a little slack.

That said, it doesn't make sense to not pay your sisters even a little bit, cuz they need the money too. :umm: