Braxton Family Values

Kim

Bitches thing vibrators are the answer to everything these days.

She was like.. "I dont need the date now" :lmao:

Oh Toni. :sigh::asham:

:lol: @ the preview for next week. That tan is gonna be a mess. :lol:

I wonder what Tamar is crying about. :unsure: It could be medical news from Toni...

Or Toni could be announcing that she's releasing a new album. :excited::asham: That would murder Tamar. :lol:

I have to wonder is the whole Tamar i want to be a superstar thing really exxagerated for the show or what? Her sisters have told her many times and so has Vince, if you arent going to do the basic thing on your part like sign a contract to get started what is she getting mad about.

Vince told her ass how am I gonna go looking to hook you up with writers and producers if theres no contract in place to pay these people or get a project moving?

Oh Toni. :sigh::asham:

:lol: @ the preview for next week. That tan is gonna be a mess. :lol:

I wonder what Tamar is crying about. :unsure: It could be medical news from Toni...

Or Toni could be announcing that she's releasing a new album. :excited::asham: That would murder Tamar. :lol:

Yes..that bitch walked in looking a damn fool :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I dont think I can watch that other serious stuff that will be taking place

Isn't the motormouth and "bitch" of ANY show gonna be the one with the most screentime? So that doesn't surprise me.

And what ppl don't know is the show was Tamar's idea in the first place. Toni didn't even really wanna be apart of it but the network said in order for them to do the show Toni HAD to be involved or they wouldn't do the show. This was never Toni's "gig" per se anyway..it was Tamar's but she wasn't much of a "name". So Toni agreed because Tamar begged her.

That does make sense given that Tamar is trying to get her career up and running. Toni isn't the kind of person to do a show like this. It's "Being Bobby Brown" all over again.

I have to wonder is the whole Tamar i want to be a superstar thing really exxagerated for the show or what? Her sisters have told her many times and so has Vince, if you arent going to do the basic thing on your part like sign a contract to get started what is she getting mad about.

Vince told her ass how am I gonna go looking to hook you up with writers and producers if theres no contract in place to pay these people or get a project moving?

Well remember ..her issue is she wants to be out within a years time. Thats the reason she's holding out from signing it. She wants things her way and thinks her husband will give in. She's a brat