Braxton Family Values

Kim

Toni's kinda bland on the show. I'm not here to watch a bitch lay on a hotel bed listening to her iPod. :filenails:

It's a good thing her sisters are on the show because if they weren't featured, all we'd have is an hour every week of Toni napping and lounging around. :asham:

Toni NEVER wants to do anything...Why are your sisters at the club w/o you on YOUR BIRTHDAY?

I had no idea Toni liked to be so secluded.

I kinda liked that about her. I can relate to that. But it certainly makes for boring television.

I know my ass would've been cancelled after the first 10 minutes.

It's a good thing her sisters are on the show because if they weren't featured, all we'd have is an hour every week of Toni napping and lounging around. :asham:

:asham:

I wonder if lupus affects her like that, or if she's just lazy. :lol:

Tamar is quickly becoming the star of the show :coffee: She has more screentime than Toni.

Isn't the motormouth and "bitch" of ANY show gonna be the one with the most screentime? So that doesn't surprise me.

And what ppl don't know is the show was Tamar's idea in the first place. Toni didn't even really wanna be apart of it but the network said in order for them to do the show Toni HAD to be involved or they wouldn't do the show. This was never Toni's "gig" per se anyway..it was Tamar's but she wasn't much of a "name". So Toni agreed because Tamar begged her.

Isn't the motormouth and "bitch" of ANY show gonna be the one with the most screentime? So that doesn't surprise me.

And what ppl don't know is the show was Tamar's idea in the first place. Toni didn't even really wanna be apart of it but the network said in order for them to do the show Toni HAD to be involved or they wouldn't do the show. This was never Toni's "gig" per se anyway..it was Tamar's but she wasn't much of a "name". So Toni agreed because Tamar begged her.

It's not like Toni had any other option. Her last album three albums flopped, she couldn't handle her own Vegas shows... How the hell else is she gonna make money? :lol:

It's not like Toni had any other option. Her last album three albums flopped, she couldn't handle her own Vegas shows... How the hell else is she gonna make money? :lol:

Uh...Toni let it be known that reality tv does NOT pay much. She made that very clear...she was not moved by those checks. TO a regular person its MONEY to her lifestyle its pocket change. She's not completely down and out moneywise. She has an income. She keeps the lights on from doing shows in Europe because she's bigger there than here.

:asham:

I wonder if lupus affects her like that, or if she's just lazy. :lol:

I think it does. My sister got lupus and I swear she glued to the couch since she was diagnosed or something. Their joints hurt a lot (arthritis x 10) is one of the symptoms. Bow with Toni...add her having an autistic child which is hard work and her heart problem then I'm not surprised

Tis show is surprisingly good and entertaining. And unlike alot of these reality things like Whitney and Bobby r britneys its not MESSY and embarassing for the "star".

So far there hasnt been anything completely outrageously embarassing. Other than the sisters all having alot of marital issues and Tamar talking about her flop career and trying to be the next Rhianna or beyonce which is funny to us but not super embarassing.

So far the show is a good look for Toni at least she is in the public eye and is getting coverage other than the hasbeen who has been bankrupt.

Woo Woo Woo It's the fun police. Pull over you're trying to have fun. Lmao

omfg Tamar. :lmao:

"If they was sangle they'd be hoes! Oop, did I say that?" :lmao:

iCan't with Traci doing the bend-and-snap from Legally Blonde. :lmao: :lmao:

*Continues watching* :lol:

Uh...Toni let it be known that reality tv does NOT pay much. She made that very clear...she was not moved by those checks. TO a regular person its MONEY to her lifestyle its pocket change. She's not completely down and out moneywise. She has an income. She keeps the lights on from during shows in Europe because she's bigger there than here.

I know she's not completely broke, but she still must be hurting for more money. I mean, she has an autistic child, she has lupus herself, and doesn't she also help take care of her mom?

She needs to be doing everythang to make that money. :filenails:

And how the hell does she pay Towanda? :lol:

I think it does. My sister got lupus and I swear she glued to the couch since she was diagnosed or something. Their joints hurt a lot (arthritis x 10) is one of the symptoms. Bow with Toni...add her having an autistic child which is hard work and her heart problem then I'm not surprised

Oh. -_-

Guess she just doesn't expressly say she's like that because of lupus. -_-

I know she's not completely broke, but she still must be hurting for more money. I mean, she has an autistic child, she has lupus herself, and doesn't she also help take care of her mom?

She needs to be doing everythang to make that money. :filenails:

And how the hell does she pay Towanda? :lol:

Thats an indication thats she's not as broke as the media makes her out to be. :whistle:

"You know, I usually don't buy perfume, but a perfume called Don't Get Me Wrong Baby, I Don't Swallow? That, I gotta have."

*Spits out lemon water*

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao:

She should've got the Booty Crack one instead. :umm: Far more classier.