OMG JANET'S SO COMING BACK BIG.

Twistedvelvet

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that site it inaccurate being them still having "Control" under-certified by 4 million copies and "Rhythm Nation" under-certified by 2 million copies. Also "The Velvet Rope" is at 10 million not 8.5million

let's see your proof Joe... u can't make a claim without providing evidence.. unless you work for FOX NEWS... which i know u don't

be smart

any ways.. we're not looking at the other albums.. we're looking at Discipline's sales.. and obviously that's gonna be more accurate than the older albums

let's see your proof Joe... u can't make a claim without providing evidence.. unless you work for FOX NEWS... which i know u don't

be smart

any ways.. we're not looking at the other albums.. we're looking at Discipline's sales.. and obviously that's gonna be more accurate than the older albums

actually my proof is Billboard dumb dumb and everyone on all Janet boards already know that Control and Rhythm Nation both have sold over 14million each. They've stated it numerous times. ~KNOWLEDGE~

actually my proof is Billboard dumb dumb and everyone on all Janet boards already know that Control and Rhythm Nation both have sold over 14million each. They've stated it numerous times. ~KNOWLEDGE~

anyways. we're not looking at the other albums.. we're looking at Discipline's sales.. and obviously that's gonna be more accurate than the older albums

Well I would say "just" became a fan... that was 10 years ago lmfao

:lmao: thank you LMAO

<br />Considering Janet was out 20 years before you became a fan is nowhere near a long time. :lol:

Considering I'm only 23.. Minus 10 = 13..... minus another 20 years is -7... So I'm Sorry I fail at being a Janet fan cus I wasn't a fan in 1976

The first album I bought was AFY... the first song I remember and loved was SCREAM... Solo IGL..

:sigh:

Archived