OMG JANET'S SO COMING BACK BIG.

Twistedvelvet

Britney FAIL

Gaga FAIL

Now Beyonce FAIL.

Whatever you feel about there recent efforts, its probably agreeable that they'v all been underwhelming musically.

I swear, all its gonna take is the brilliance of Jackson power and music to make the biggest come back ever.

I KNOW IT

I FEEL IT

I know tis early, but daym.

It just came over me, I know she can do it now. What's stopping her.

I have so much faith in Janhova.

:excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that events from the past couple of years have been great damage control. I don't want to speak too soon, but I'm sure if she releases a new track for both digital download and radio release, it could possibly hit the Top 10 on the Hot 100.

If it's hot, yes. If the Discipline era had never happened and she released "Feedback" tomorrow, especially with a feature from Pitbull or whoever, it would slay the charts.

I agree. though I don't see her doing as well as she used to in 100% sure she will have her TEOM or On The Floor moment with her next project!!! The next project will slay 20Yo, Doscipline and Damita Jo put together!!

I think a lot of people aren't quite aware yet, or they've not realised what's going on and what's ABOUT to happen YULL.

Our girl in 2 years has achieved 2 Box office hit movies, a no.1 book, a successful tour, numerous high profile performances, numerous flash mobs in her honour, nearly 2 million twitter followers and its not even over YULL. She's not even got new material out.

She reinvented herself in a way that more significant than I think a lot of people realise at the moment. The woman came out with a short crop slaying it on American Idol performance. Trust, that performance will go down in HER (I emphaise HER) history as HER 'Motown 25' (not kidding), it was her latest reinvention.

Assuming the music is Jackson good (I have faith it will be cause Ms Jackson is in Control again), and she has a record label supporting her, there is nothing to stop her being on the Top of the Hot 100 again.

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

I think a lot of people aren't quite aware yet, or they've not realised what's going on and what's ABOUT to happen YULL.

Our girl in 2 years has achieved 2 Box office hit movies, a no.1 book, a successful tour, numerous high profile performances, numerous flash mobs in her honour, nearly 2 million twitter followers and its not even over YULL. She's not even got new material out.

She reinvented herself in a way that more significant than I think a lot of people realise at the moment. The woman came out with a short crop slaying it on American Idol performance. Trust, that performance will go down in HER (I emphaise HER) history as HER 'Motown 25' (not kidding), it was her latest reinvention.

Assuming the music is Jackson good (I have faith it will be cause Ms Jackson is in Control again), and she has a record label supporting her, there is nothing to stop her being on the Top of the Hot 100 again.

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

I don't want to get my hopes up just yet. Make Me didn't make much of an impression HOWEVER I must admit that was just the START of her 'reinvention'. It's only gotten better since then so you could be right. Feedback did great despite everything and that was whilst she was still seen as a joke by the media. Now that she's been embraced again I'm sure a new single could do better! I think her TEOM moment is coming. If a new music project still underperforms though it wouldn't bother me. She's a fuckin Icon and she's just proved it to everybody with this tour. I think that was the whole point of it. To remind everybody about what she's achieved and the critics that were once slating her have near enough retracted every negative thing they ever said.

Archived