OMG JANET'S SO COMING BACK BIG.

Twistedvelvet

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just feel its her time coming again. I FEEL it.

It's all about the sound too.

Janet's always been a step ahead or just on the mark with trends and sounds. She's done the whole electro thing with 'Discipline'. She aint going back to that and that's why she's waiting.

She's doing her research and working on what's next.

Nothing is original now, but Janet's ready to give it fresh. I know it!!

I hope for your sake its true.....I worry that you might not cope with another flop :(

As long as she's written the songs and it's personal, it's commercial success won't matter to me. I actually think that's the formula to her success though...she hasn't been personal since 'all for you'. If it's not written by her and personal only then will I have doubts in the Janhova.

before one of the "fans" jumps in front of a high-speeding bandwagon

you can tell whose a fan of Janet and whose just around for the accolades

real fans stick around for the music... not for the popular contest...

rex rgis mihi

Um, if that's in reference to me, I wouldn't be here or have continued to be here over the last 6 years if it was about the commericial success for me.

But stop with the politically correct babble. It's fair to say that any true fan would love to see Janet back on top, and the commercial success of a project does bring life and extra excitment to being a fan. Commericial success also brings more singles, videos and tour dates.

I hope for your sake its true.....I worry that you might not cope with another flop :(

:lol: I can't either shit. To hell with all the moral victories. I want chart toppers and magic. I hope she does that hologram thing on live TV on a big time stage before one of these copy cats claim it. She should do like a bunch of holograms from the different eras on stage with her. Like Control and PP and RN I would die :excited:

:lol:I can't either shit. To hell with all the moral victories. I want chart toppers and magic. I hope she does that hologram thing on live TV on a big time stage before one of these copy cats claim it. She should do like a bunch of holograms from the different eras on stage with her. Like Control and PP and RN I would die :excited:

:excited::wave::blush:

Um, if that's in reference to me, I wouldn't be here or have continued to be here over the last 6 years if it was about the commericial success for me.

But stop with the politically correct babble. It's fair to say that any true fan would love to see Janet back on top, and the commercial success of a project does bring life and extra excitment to being a fan. Commericial success also brings more singles, videos and tour dates.

it's fair to say i was talking about you since you responded...

commercial success ≠ tour dates.. clearly Janet hasn't been commercially successful since 2004... yet she's selling out on her tour...

it's fair to say i was talking about you since you responded...

commercial success ≠ tour dates.. clearly Janet hasn't been commercially successful since 2004... yet she's selling out on her tour...

The point is though, she never left. She's never been 'irrelevant'.

Damita Jo, 20 Y.O and Discipline all went plantinum on the back of like 1 single and well, you know the story....

That's not great but its not like they sold that on the back of huge promo, tonnes of hit singles and sell out tours (which as you reightly state doesn't have a connection with commericial success), which THEN would really indicate that 'nobody cares anymore about j'.

But they do (and there are people who will but just don't know it yet).

My point is, she's still got the POTENTIAL to come slaying!! She's not in a position where people will still ignore her if promo is good and the stuff is hot!

All her singles post SB have lauched well and been received well initially only to be HALTED on the issues related to the SB and record label disputes. That i believe is going going gone now so she is free to slay baby.

Damita Jo, 20 Y.O and Discipline all went plantinum on the back of like 1 single and well, you know the story....

That's not great but its not like they sold that on the back of huge promo, tonnes of hit singles and sell out tours (which as you reightly state doesn't have a connection with commericial success), which THEN would really indicate that 'nobody cares anymore about j'.

My point is, she's still got the POTENTIAL to come slaying!! She's not in a position where people will still ignore her if promo is good and the stuff is hot!

All her singles post SB have lauched well and been received well initially only to be HALTED on the issues related to the SB and record label disputes. That i believe is going going gone now so she is free to slay baby.

Ageism in America is a MUTHAFUKA...so she still has the odds against her. Its not like there's an easy road to the pot of gold,for her.

Honey, Discipline never even went gold, let alone platinum.

I do think she's in a better place now than she's been in years though, in terms of potential. But it'll never be like back in the day.

Archived