Rihanna scores her 10th #1

Pebbles

If its so easy why can't janet get a number 1 single on a chart that matters?

Its actually not that easy to get a number 1 considering people can just get songs for free now and all of the competition out there. I won't downplay Rihanna success to make some insecure people feel better. She deserves this we should celebrate and be happy. I'm sure Janet doesn't really care she knows how the business is.

Rihanna has constantly changed her style with each era and gives you something different that will remain timeless unlike beyonce who just rehashes single ladies & get me bodied to death.

lol sooo true and still rocking that damn blonde weave like she came out with dangerously in love yesterday :thumbdown:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to her. With that said the constant shade towards Janet needs to stop. This is a forum IN HER HONOR. So yes she gets preferential treatment and I make no bones about that. There's nothing worse than when people choose to take on the role of being the "objective" fan, when in actuality they're accomplishing nothing more than mild annoyance. It's something I've noticed in various threads.

Stop trying to be a nonconformist and get a Twitter. :rolleyes: You're like one of those ppl who tries to be different, rather that it being natural. You're like the Gaga of the board. :rolleyes:

stop it right now you will not go in on Hendricka or else Ima let Miss Tate have at yo ass

discipline.gif

Shes going to flop anyway with that offensive new single she calls music.

The rihanna reign just won't let up!

the only good thing about that song is the beat and thats because just like everything else beyonce fucks with, it's someone else's lol but yeah people hate on rihanna and she continues to rise and she may release an album every year, but it doesnt seem like it because she always changes it up and comes harder the next time, cant wait to see wht she does next, im happy for her! :cheers: CHEERS TO DA FREAKIN WEEKEND!

Honestly...for real though...Rihanna really didn't change anything for the Loud era other than her hairstyle. If anything, she went back to the era where most of her success came (GGGB) to quickly cover up that flop-cess of Rated R. She's been given us nothing but Kelis, Kelly and watered down Janet. As far as Bey, Lord knows (and Austin too) that I wish that she would switch up her style but we can't just go off the first single for her entire era :mellow: Look at the last one, "IIWAB" was the best and people hated "SL" until the video came out (I think that's what might happen here) and the album contained one of the best Pop songs she's done in years, "Sweet Dreams". Basically you don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Honestly...for real though...Rihanna really didn't change anything for the Loud era other than her hairstyle. If anything, she went back to the era where most of her success came (GGGB) to quickly cover up that flop-cess of Rated R. She's been given us nothing but Kelis, Kelly and watered down Janet. As far as Bey, Lord knows (and Austin too) that I wish that she would switch up her style but we can't just go off the first single for her entire era :mellow: Look at the last one, "IIWAB" was the best and people hated "SL" until the video came out (I think that's what might happen here) and the album contained one of the best Pop songs she's done in years, "Sweet Dreams". Basically you don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Honestly I didn't know she had another album after Rated R and it aint a good look coming back less than a year from yo last album its like you co-signing it was shit because if it wasn't you coulda rode it out more than a year :filenails:

Honestly I didn't know she had another album after Rated R and it aint a good look coming back less than a year from yo last album its like you co-signing it was shit because if it wasn't you coulda rode it out more than a year :filenails:

And don't forget a remixes album came out for RR. The thing is I really don't care that she's getting #1s because her singles are normally overall better than her albums, but don't act like she's constantly reinventing herself when she just really did it twice.

At the end of the day, Janet and Stevie's number 1's are iconic. No one even remembers Rihanna's number ones except for Umbrella and obviously S&M remix

^^^ This :clapping: +1 *ding* mylover.gif

you have just been blessed with Janhova's Holy power everlasting

Congrats to her. With that said the constant shade towards Janet needs to stop. This is a forum IN HER HONOR. So yes she gets preferential treatment and I make no bones about that. There's nothing worse than when people choose to take on the role of being the "objective" fan, when in actuality they're accomplishing nothing more than mild annoyance. It's something I've noticed in various threads.

PREACH SISTA ANGIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yahoo::clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

JanetJacksonAwardofMerit2001.gif

Well said.

Archived