I don't like gaga anymore

Xtraordinary Xternal

Is it me or has gaga become too self aware? I mean she had me into her around poker face and actually became a fan when she did that mtv performance... But lately I feel like shes been taking herself wayyyyy too seriously... I think I actually grew tried of her after bad romance.

Everything with her seems so forced now and not fun... She has to force this gay agenda and bash christians ... I guess she feels you cant be gay and christian?

I was a Gaga stan during the Fame era . . . then when the Fame Monster came out, I was still loving the music, but her image and her apparent feeling that she's some kind of cult-like figure who's meant to be worshiped (I hated all that "Little Monsters" mess) was starting to wear on me. When "Born This Way" dropped, that was the final nail in the coffin for me. I now no longer care for her music or her increasingly pretentious attitude.

I was a Gaga stan during the Fame era . . . then when the Fame Monster came out, I was still loving the music, but her image and her apparent feeling that she's some kind of cult-like figure who's meant to be worshiped (I hated all that "Little Monsters" mess) was starting to wear on me. When "Born This Way" dropped, that was the final nail in the coffin for me. I now no longer care for her music or her increasingly pretentious attitude.

I believe she does worship the devil or something evil because of that... I ignored it for awhile and just wanted do get into the music but you're right born this way sealed the deal.

I liked her at first. Since I've seen the increasing amount of satanic imagery in her videos and learnt what she's about I'm over her. If she actually made good songs like rihanna I might be slightly torn, but born this way and judas are not great at all

I liked her at first. Since I've seen the increasing amount of satanic imagery in her videos and learnt what she's about I'm over her. If she actually made good songs like rihanna I might be slightly torn, but born this way and judas are not great at all

Her attack on christian people bothers me... Shes sending the wrong message... to gays... more so the younger ones who don't know better.

You don't have to reject god in order to be gay.

Very well said! :thumbup:

I believe she does worship the devil or something evil because of that... I ignored it for awhile and just wanted do get into the music but you're right born this way sealed the deal.

I don't know if she worships the devil or not . . . more than anything, I feel like she worships herself. She acts like she's the Second Coming. She's so pretentious about her "artistry", but then she just rips off well-known Madonna songs.

Judas is a slight improvement, but it's really just an update of her old songs, which weren't really original-sounding to begin with.

I don't know if she worships the devil or not . . . more than anything, I feel like she worships herself. She acts like she's the Second Coming. She's so pretentious about her "artistry", but then she just rips off well-known Madonna songs.

Judas is a slight improvement, but it's really just an update of her old songs, which weren't really original-sounding to begin with.

I truly don't believe she's that arrogant..I think she's misunderstood. She's just a woman who's well aware of her abilities like ALOT of other artist. Artistry SHOULD showcase that kind of confidence and integrity.

I truly don't believe she's that arrogant..I think she's misunderstood. She's just a woman who's well aware of her abilities like ALOT of other artist. Artistry SHOULD showcase that kind of confidence and integrity.

I think, in her recent interviews, she comes of as very arrogant. She's probably just deeply insecure and is deflecting it with false over-confidence, but I think it's a massive turn-off.

I think, in her recent interviews, she comes of as very arrogant. She's probably just deeply insecure and is deflecting it with false over-confidence, but I think it's a massive turn-off.

Well that could be true...she's only human at the end of the day and she did have a not so pleasant teenage years..

I was a huge fan back in 2007 when she was some unknown street kid with just a few corny pop/rock songs out. Then when "The Fame" came out and she blew up I supported her hard. Even with "The Fame Monster" - which I wasn't that big of a fan of - I still had her back. But this "Born This Way" album along with her new attitude is garbage. "Judas" is nice but it's nothing I haven't heard before. No real growth to say she's supposed to be the 'leader of the new generation.' Her style is more pretentious than anything. She's not doing anything or working with anybody that everybody else isn't working with. Anytime Beyonce is taking more risks than you with her first single... :filenails:

Archived