The Apology Thread

Daz B

Since I started it, I have to apologize to a few people that I've beef'd with in the past...

Henry: We've both said some ugly things to each other and we've been though a lot, but time heals all wounds! You are my brother!

Paul: You're a good guy and I know that, so I want to apologize to you for my part in all of our tension. I shouldn't have indulged.

Chase: We were really cool, and we had an explosion of words, too. I want nothing but the best for you, sincerely. You're a great DJ!

There.. I think i got it all out. If I missed anyone I owe an apology to, let me know.

Is there anyone here that any of you want to apologize to?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Daz, appreciated. I'm sorry if I was horrible to you, it's so long ago I can't remember!

OWN I'm sorry I called you stupid. It's not your fault you're so stupid :)

w83qx5.gif

dont act like ur not gonna send me pillow talk pms next week

I want to squash a few things with a few people but it takes two, I will say this some ugly things have been said back and forth between myself and some other board members, recently one female, I did not even know she was a female, we got into it and I am still not sure why, I have no beef with anyone here I do not know you folks like that. Dayz he and I can be in a thread and speak to one another and it's cool so what beef? He said receipts last night and a died laughing I was like that was a good one. Anyway off to class ...."its all comes down to love"

I want to squash a few things with a few people but it takes two, I will say this some ugly things have been said back and forth between myself and some other board members, recently one female, I did not even know she was a female, we got into it and I am still not sure why, I have no beef with anyone here I do not know you folks like that. Dayz he and I can be in a thread and speak to one another and it's cool so what beef? He said receipts last night and a died laughing I was like that was a good one. Anyway off to class ...."its all comes down to love"

looks like we got the victim game again

NAMES!...WE WANT NAMES, I KNOW ONE PERSON IN PARTICULAR YOU NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO DUDE...WHEN I FOUND OUT WHAT HAPPENED I WAS SHOCKED AND UPSET AS IF IT WAS ME MYSELF YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT...YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT DUDE

NAMES!...WE WANT NAMES, I KNOW ONE PERSON IN PARTICULAR YOU NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO DUDE...WHEN I FOUND OUT WHAT HAPPENED I WAS SHOCKED AND UPSET AS IF IT WAS ME MYSELF YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT...YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT DUDE

#oop

SHADYGLOW, WHERE U @

this is an eg of #oop

the tea has been clocked

Archived