The Apology Thread

Daz B

Aw, great thread! :blush: (I didn't know about the 2nd two)

Hmm let's see... I'm sorry to any and everyone who got exposed to the "Did I Do That" cover I just posted in the other thread as well my other crackhead-like audios throughout the years. -_-:lol:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im a peace maker but was accused of trying to be everyone's friend (not sure where that's bad) I bring an olive branch and I expect to be smacked in the face with it, Patrick it takes two, to argue and it take two to make peace one person saying they sorry about this happening or that does nothing when the other party doesn't give a damn about you and your words. I would be floored literally if certain PEOPLE came to me and said you know what you seem willing to keep it pushing I am too, but I don't see that happening which is why a lot of folks here are not giving the apologies they might want to give because that shit falls on deaf ears :filenails:

:lmao:

Thats kinda long winded...

You don't need to say sorry to me at all you're a done deal to me.

You started that whole mess I didn't have an issue with you before that. I came at you on some real shit about how you constantly shade gay black dudes and put white gay guys on a pedal stool. I will repeat this YOU CAN DATE WHOEVER YOU WANT ANY RACE I DON'T HAVE AN ISSUE WITH INTERRACIAL DATING. But to constantly be little your own race and feed into sterotypes was the issue.

You got into it with Janetdayz that should have stayed between you two it was no reason for you to call me a dumb nigga. Then act as if I was attacking you or throwing shade towards you prior to your comments. You started it and then when I came back to this forum you tried to throw shade again at me in another thread.

You pretend to be the victim when it suit your needs. I'm not here to make friends or fit in with a clique if you like me cool if you don't thats cool too. FYI I dealt with my mothers cancer since I was 8 years old including her mental illness I grew up fast and I have thick skin so whatever comments you or those people made really don't bother me it just showed how tacky and desperate people can be. ANYTHING I POST OR SPEAK ABOUT WON'T BOTHER ME IF IT DID I WOULDN'T SPEAK ON IT.

You started that whole mess I didn't have an issue with you before that. I came at you on some real shit about how you constantly shade gay black dudes and put white gay guys on a pedal stool. I will repeat this YOU CAN DATE WHO YOU WANT OF ANY RACE I DON'T HAVE AN ISSUE WITH INTERRACIAL DATING. But to constantly be little your own race and feed into sterotypes was the issue.

You got into it with Janetdayz that should have stayed between you two it was no reason for you to call me a dumb nigga. Then act as if I was attacking you or throwing shade towards you prior to your comments. You started it and then when I came back to this forum you tried to throw shade again at me in another thread.

You pretend to be the victim when it suit your needs. I'm not here to make friends or fit in with a clique if you like me cool if you don't thats cool too. FYI I dealt with my mothers cancer since I was 8 years old including her mental illness I grew up fast and I have thick skin so whatever comments you or those people made really don't bother me it just showed how tacky and desperate people can be. ANYTHING I POST OR SPEAK ABOUT WON'T BOTHER ME IF IT DID I WOULDN'T SPEAK ON IT.

well you said what was on your mind and I hear you, with regards my past you have brought it up more often than not and as for me damning my own people I don't know what to say to you other than I want the best for my folks I have said many times about being in the Black gay club and it's like we attack each other instead of their being unity in that regard. As for what was said to you in that thread, the shit was flat out wrong OTHER parties need to step to it on that as well. If it's a done deal then its a done deal at least we came to the table like real men spoke and let it be. I will say I do not have an issue with my own race or people I want the best for us, I will be in a class room the only Black in there like aint this some shit, or I saw a group of Black females do a presentation yesterday and wanted so bad to jump in like stop that is not how its done, why ? So I can see us do the best, for our race to be up there.

You started that whole mess I didn't have an issue with you before that. I came at you on some real shit about how you constantly shade gay black dudes and put white gay guys on a pedal stool. I will repeat this YOU CAN DATE WHOEVER YOU WANT ANY RACE I DON'T HAVE AN ISSUE WITH INTERRACIAL DATING. But to constantly be little your own race and feed into sterotypes was the issue.

Oh and I apologize to the forum for doing the most cause that shit was longwinded as all hell :lmao: you know you did the most when you can look at your own shit and say damn nigga get to the point

Since I started it, I have to apologize to a few people that I've beef'd with in the past...

Chase: We were really cool, and we had an explosion of words, too. I want nothing but the best for you, sincerely. You're a great DJ!

There.. I think i got it all out. If I missed anyone I owe an apology to, let me know.

Is there anyone here that any of you want to apologize to?

:cry::cry::cry:

Wow wasnt expecting this when i walked in here. Yeah we were really cool, had real good long deep convos on music, life n more. I hate that we fell out too. I think ur a great artist. Still looking forward to us doing some things in da future. And im sorry for our explosion too cuz it was a big one. But that was back in myspace days. Its facebook / twitter days now so all of that died when myspace did. I think imma PM u tho cuz we got alot of catching up to do.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

things can take a turn I remember on the old board Herni and me got into it for 10 pages plus Pie Pm'ed me and was like just leave him be cause he like to get the last word, at that point I fucking hated his ass, for real, like stupid bitch. Now I see Henri on and I be like there go Henri.... Stupid Bitch :lmao:

Like Dayz he posted some threads about Black gay men on the DL in Hollywood and I wanted to go into the thread and participate but felt like well since we got beef I guess I just stay in my lane, point is shit goes too far in here, and I am not talking about JUST the people in my circumstance Im talking about people in general with strong attitudes and they aint bending a damn thang, you see Pie's reaction to the thought of apologizing. :whistle:

things can take a turn I remember on the old board Herni and me got into it for 10 pages plus Pie Pm'ed me and was like just leave him be cause he like to get the last word, at that point I fucking hated his ass, for real, like stupid bitch. Now I see Henri on and I be like there go Henri.... Stupid Bitch :lmao:

Hells yeah :cheers: That's why I can't wait for my supposed "tag team partner" and I to get in a debate so we can just have one huge ass thread even though I know it won't happen -_-

Hells yeah :cheers: That's why I can't wait for my supposed "tag team partner" and I to get in a debate so we can just have one huge ass thread even though I know it won't happen -_-

and the bitch lives for it...see I will come to a man and be one and be like yea you right or I was wrong, you...chile boom :lmao: Henri will post a Shennnay gif before an apology :asham:

Henry does. I don't know what I would do if me and him had gotten into it because it might last forever or I would end up saying fuck it. But I'm glade I know that will never happen. :wub:

Like Dayz he posted some threads about Black gay men on the DL in Hollywood and I wanted to go into the thread and participate but felt like well since we got beef I guess I just stay in my lane, point is shit goes too far in here, and I am not talking about JUST the people in my circumstance Im talking about people in general with strong attitudes and they aint bending a damn thang, you see Pie's reaction to the thought of apologizing. :whistle:

Yeah. When I'm wrong I'll admit to it. But rite now I just don't see the point in apologizing to anyone...I know I said some harsh shyt but, rite now I'm not even thinking bout the past shyt I have said on this board.... :lmao: ...I have bigger and better things to do with my life at this current moment and apologizing to one person is just not it.

Aw, great thread! :blush: (I didn't know about the 2nd two)

Hmm let's see... I'm sorry to any and everyone who got exposed to the "Did I Do That" cover I just posted in the other thread as well my other crackhead-like audios throughout the years. -_-:lol:

I need more than an apology -_-:lol: I kid! I need to listen to it properly because my phone didnt load it well

:lol:

So even your phone knew there was impending trouble ahead. -_-:lol:

Where is it?! I want to hear it now that you're talking about it!!! I actually really liked one that you made on the old JJ Board, I cant remember what it was called, but you were getting hype with your delivery!

:excited:

Where is it?! I want to hear it now that you're talking about it!!! I actually really liked one that you made on the old JJ Board, I cant remember what it was called, but you were getting hype with your delivery!

:excited:

It's the last post of the "Petals (Part 2)" thread, but I must warn you it ain't pretty! :lmao:

Thanks. "Best I Ever Had"? I believe that was the last song I posted over there. :lol:

Which is why I still love Kanye :lmao:

image.gif

YOU (and btw, I dont know how 2 say ur fukn username)

that shit from Kanye was still wrong

I didnt mind that Taylor won

cute video

and i actually suspected she'd win for it

Archived