Well, that's efficient. :lol:

Lawd. :lol:

I love learning. ^_^

i guess they're related

i dont use the phrase clocked tea

i just quote someone's comment and add #oop

well...Slolove is being all indirect and coy about it, instead of being blunt

he is referring to somethin...something which is messy, and probably dirty

WELL I WASNT THE ONE WHO SAID SOMETHING INAPPROPRIATE TO SOMEONE...JBAILEY WAS SO I FEEL HE NEEDS TO APOLOGIZE TO THAT PERSON...I DONT OWE NO ONE A DAMN THING THING HERE...WHEN I SAY SOMETHING I MEAN IT...NO APOLOGIES NECCESSARY

WELL I WASNT THE ONE WHO SAID SOMETHING INAPPROPRIATE TO SOMEONE...JBAILEY WAS SO I FEEL HE NEEDS TO APOLOGIZE TO THAT PERSON...I DONT OWE NO ONE A DAMN THING THING HERE...WHEN I SAY SOMETHING I MEAN IT...NO APOLOGIES NECCESSARY

Chhh slolove

thats alrite

ur allowed 2 do that

no one is coming for u

actually, evry1 loves it wen u spill shit, and are honest about shit, and put ppl in their place

Chhh slolove

thats alrite

ur allowed 2 do that

no one is coming for u

actually, evry1 loves it wen u spill shit, and are honest about shit, and put ppl in their place

FORGIVE ME...I GOT ANGER MANAGEMENT ISSUES...IMMA VET LOL

I would like to apologize to the forum for not participating in trivial drama that the board always offers, especially the stan wars...but my spirit is not moved enough for me to fight with somebody over the internet and in all honesty i need a barber because none of you niggas fade me. -_-

I would like to apologize to the forum for not participating in trivial drama that the board always offers, especially the stan wars...but my spirit is not moved enough for me to fight with somebody over the internet and in all honesty i need a barber because none of you niggas fade me. -_-

Who run the world?

90219_o.gif

I came into this thread prepared to write a list as long as the Nile.....but then I realized one thing:

Those bitches started it.

So I apologize to Jesus for the words that I used in response.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

My new favorite poster :asham:

NAMES!...WE WANT NAMES, I KNOW ONE PERSON IN PARTICULAR YOU NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO DUDE...WHEN I FOUND OUT WHAT HAPPENED I WAS SHOCKED AND UPSET AS IF IT WAS ME MYSELF YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT...YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT DUDE

I came to you directly because you heard one side of an issue and then stated I should apologize as if you knew the entire story. If you had not spoken to me, and to the best of my knowledge you haven't then you do not know the entire story. Now having said that that individual has gone out of his way to be nasty to me and several other members here they have gone so far as to take time out their lives to create a siggy basically damning a whole group of people. I find it funny you do not feel the need to apologize to anyone because you say damn that but you believe I should issue an apology to someone that probably would not accept it, and two may not have one coming from me to begin with. Comments were made about that person's family, at first I had no idea what the hell the other parties were speaking about because I barely keep up with details on folks in here unless im here and the matter is serious. I even commented within the deleted thread to talk about someone's mother is terrible. And meant every word of it, I asked the others what they were talking about and was informed. Now as for apologies I do not see one single person that has had so-called beef step to the mic and say yea I can be bigger than that and you come thru requesting me to apologize to folks and you never asked me what happen but expect an apology?

Patrick never asked what was the beef over? Why would it get to that point? what was the issue between you two to begin with? All those questions make sense to me, if two or more people are going at it it started somewhere, and at no point do you even ask what was THAT about if it got that bad something brought them there and I sit here reading this thread and all the same people and then some that have beef refuse to apologize in the slightest

I will say this and I have before I don't know you folks like that, so for things to get personal is silly, as for the particular individual you speaking on I will say no one should have personal issues brought up and used against them, I have no beef with them I have not spoken directly to or about nor naming them, but that siggy alone speaks volumes because it let's you know where the other side coming from so to me it's sorta lopsided to request that i apologize to someone that has a siggy meant to damn a whole group of people as if that squashes beef. I could say many things to that individual but I don't hear anything about why this individual had to come at me stating "I don't like you" Im like dude you don't know me. What did I do to you?

for what it's worth I take responsibility for my shit, I should have controlled my own acts and walked away, but it is clear here that when folks "beef" no party seems to want to walk away Paul and Own did that all day yesterday. As for that particular individual I do not feel it was right that their family be brought into the convo at any point and having played a marginal part in that I give the man his due, now having said that I don't expect a dialogue or anything just let it be as it is they have made how they feel quite clear, why they do is beyond me but whatever to each his own. The ONLY point of issue that does not set right with me is his family was brought into the convo and that was clearly out of line.

Archived